The Cuckold's Chair

STLcouple

Couple
Gold
I saw a version of this picture on Reddit the other day, and it got me thinking. We have a nice chair and ottoman facing our bed that has come in handy when my wife's lover comes over to fuck my wife in our bed, but everytime we go together to his place, I have to move one of his kitchen chairs into the bedroom.

Yesterday evening, I loaded up one of our spare chairs, a grey cloth covered mid-century style club chair, into the back of our SUV, before we headed over to his place! Now he has a nice chair in his bedroom, and I finally had a comfortable place to sit while my wife sucked and fucked his brains out! Since my wife has no plans to stop this relationship, we gave it to him, so I figure I'll be spending a lot of time in that chair!

Who else has a "Cuck Chair" in their bedroom?

Pic 1: The reddit post that gave me the idea. Anyone notice the positioning of chairs in hotels? It really is like they know what it's used for! 😆
Pics 2 & 3: my view from the corner of my wife's lover's bedroom. Collage_2023-05-06_14_11_29.jpg20230506_142723_592.jpg20230506_142723_649.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a version of this picture on Reddit the other day, and it got me thinking. We have a nice chair and ottoman facing our bed that has come in handy when my wife's lover comes over to fuck my wife in our bed, but everytime we go together to his place, I have to move one of his kitchen chairs into the bedroom.

Yesterday evening, I loaded up one of our spare chairs, a grey cloth covered mid-century style club chair, into the back of our SUV, before we headed over to his place! Now he has a nice chair in his bedroom, and I finally had a comfortable place to sit while my wife sucked and fucked his brains out! Since my wife has no plans to stop this relationship, we gave it to him, so I figure I'll be spending a lot of time in that chair!

Who else has a "Cuck Chair" in their bedroom.

Pic 1: The reddit post that gave me the idea. Anyone notice the positioning of chairs in hotels? It really is like they know what it's used for! 😆
Pics 2 & 3: my view from the corner of my wife's lover's bedroom. View attachment 1320624View attachment 1320625View attachment 1320626
Beautiful pics btw.

Reactions: STLcouple

Who else has a "Cuck Chair" in their bedroom.

Pics 2 & 3: my view from the corner of my wife's lover's bedroom. View attachment 1320624View attachment 1320625View attachment 1320626
🔥 hot 🔥 love her ass

🔥 hot 🔥 love her ass
Thanks. Half the time he prefers this position because he loves her 36C/34D (varies depending on the brand of bra) breasts in his face as they fuck. The other half the time he prefers from behind so he can watch her ass as he fucks her, especially on those rare occasions he takes her ass (which she denies me). They usually fuck for long periods of time in those positions, but he almost aways takes her in missionary position for the finish, because he wants to look in her eyes or be kissing her passionately when he cums inside of her!
View attachment 20230507_120935_864.mp4

Thanks. Half the time he prefers this position because he loves her 36C/34D (varies depending on the brand of bra) breasts in his face as they fuck. The other half the time he prefers from behind so he can watch her ass as he fucks her, especially on those rare occasions he takes her ass (which she denies me). They usually fuck for long periods of time in those positions, but he almost aways takes her in missionary position for the finish, because he wants to look in her eyes or be kissing her passionately when he cums inside of her!
View attachment 1321920
Hot

Never thought of it as a cuck chair until now.
We are not into cuckold but we do have a friend we invite into our bed often. Most always we di this at our home in our bed. Yea, there's a comfy chair that I or he sit in to watch. I'm either I that chair, standing next to the bed or laying on the bed with them.
We've been to his place twice...no chair in bedroom, I dragged one in from his kitchen.
Similar stories, kinda funny......cuck chair

View attachment 1321920
Dam that is sexy