The Dark Side

My wife's current black bull is Robert. He is a professional man, an attorney. Jenn and I are also professional people, professors at a university. Of course all of that professional status disappears within the bull relationship. We refer to that part of our lives as "The Dark Side" both in reference to it's being hidden and to Jenn's desire for serving black men and women.

Robert typically uses Jenn on weekends, when both of them have more free time. Sometimes he visits here during the week. Last night brought a surprise visit since she had just been serving at his home over the weekend. Robert positioned Jenn on all fours on our den carpet and did one of his "3 hole fucks", first her mouth, then her pussy, then her ass. She was exhausted when he finished, but she was flushed with pleasure and excitement. As always I enjoyed the cleanup, savoring the mixed flavors of their fluids.

My wife's current black bull is Robert. He is a professional man, an attorney. Jenn and I are also professional people, professors at a university. Of course all of that professional status disappears within the bull relationship. We refer to that part of our lives as "The Dark Side" both in reference to it's being hidden and to Jenn's desire for serving black men and women.

Robert typically uses Jenn on weekends, when both of them have more free time. Sometimes he visits here during the week. Last night brought a surprise visit since she had just been serving at his home over the weekend. Robert positioned Jenn on all fours on our den carpet and did one of his "3 hole fucks", first her mouth, then her pussy, then her ass. She was exhausted when he finished, but she was flushed with pleasure and excitement. As always I enjoyed the cleanup, savoring the mixed flavors of their fluids.
Wow hot professional fun! Have you ever joined him, with both of your cocks in her pussy or even better one in her ass and one in her pussy, I love to feel a bulls cock in my wife’s pussy while I’m in her ass and can feel his cock in her body as we both fill her with cock from different holes.

Wow hot professional fun! Have you ever joined him, with both of your cocks in her pussy or even better one in her ass and one in her pussy, I love to feel a bulls cock in my wife’s pussy while I’m in her ass and can feel his cock in her body as we both fill her with cock from different holes.
My husband likes to try that with me but his dick is not big enough to fully feel the effects or to fill my anus.

• Love
Reactions: compassionatedom
My husband likes to try that with me but his dick is not big enough to fully feel the effects or to fill my anus.
Maybe he could be in your pussy and the bull in your ass? We know length is important for DP or DVP, but if he is on the smaller size you can be on top of him and your bbc can fill you from behind. Try it it might just work for you!

Reactions: TNels