Carol's bed shattering experience

Nemo

Male
Gold
This take place 3 days after 'Robert comes to stay' (20.10.99)

I was at home sitting on the couch with Carol sitting on floor in front. I massaged her shoulders, then removed her top and bra and gently massaged her tits.

Carol kept saying how she owed Robert a back rub. Robert suggested that they go to his room (our guest room) and continue there. I knew that he was anxious to get into my wife's pussy in a one-on-one situation.Carol repeated her comments about giving Robert a back rub. I got the message that Carol also wanted to fuck Robert one on one. They retired to Robert's room with the lights off and the door only half shut. I sat in darkened hallway and listened.

Soon I heard passionate kissing, then low moans from Carol. I imagined Robert caressing her pussy. Then I heard sounds of intense sucking and deep breathing from Robert. I assumed that my wife was giving him head job. Robert's breathing became more intense as he approached orgasm and I wondered whether he would cum in my wife’s mouth.

Then sounds of movement and horny noises came from both, which gave way to the sloppy sounds of cock in cunt and balls slapping cheeks. Carol's moaning became more intense until she emitted the cries of orgasm.

Robert's hammering of her cunt got faster and louder as did their moans and groans. Just as I expected to hear them cum in unison I heard a splintering crash, then silence.

I turned on the hallway light and entered the room. Carol was standing naked by the bed as Robert pulled apart the bed to discover that the framework had given way under his intense pounding. I helped him make makeshift repairs to the bed then left the room as Carol once again spread her legs for my friend.

I took up a closer position just outside door and listened as the fucking recommenced. Robert has good staying power and pounded my wife relentlessly until I heard the unmistakable sounds of male orgasm. Shortly after, Robert left the room to get a towel. I entered to see my ravaged wife sprawled on the bed, legs apart with her pussy and stomach covered in cum.

I loved the way she looked and leant over her lapping Robert's cum from her stomach. With my mouth full of cum I kissed her, passing Robert's cum into her mouth.

Carol said later that first they got into some heavy making-out and cunt rubbing, then she gave him a head job, after which he fucked her doggie style, then on her back and then on her side with one leg in the air. This was the position they were in when he came. Carol said Robert got really turned on when she licked his balls and arse.

Robert was worn out and wanted to sleep, so Carol and I went into the lounge room for a bit of reclamation sex.

I wish I had video to show you. I sometimes lament that in 1999 I didn't have the technology available that we have now. There's some stuff in my media from times I did capture stuff, but not with Robert - he was paranoid about it.
Oh well you are doing an awesome job , I would love to see lots more . Me being all alone I love seeing and stroking my dick in memory of a hot woman

Reactions: Nemo
A similar situation happened to us.
First time for a new Bull. He was fucking her in our marital bed. He was a 6’4, 240lb, muscular, 9 inch long and thick, hung stud who enjoyed pounding her pussy.
Stacy was having orgasm after orgasm on his thick dick. The bed frame was shaking from his deep, hard, pounding thrusts. He was on top and had her ass bouncing off the mattress, and the head board bouncing off the wall. Then BOOM !!! the bed rails cracked and the mattress and box springs were on the floor. We all laughed!

He didn’t miss a beat. He picked her up in his arms, laid her on her back over the ottoman/upholstered chest at the foot our broken bed and continued fucking her missionary style scooting across the tile floor with each thrust till coming to rest up against the bed room wall.

He erupted with a massive spurt of cum deep inside her pussy, over flowing onto the ottoman and the floor. He pulled out and I kneeled between her legs and cleaned up her cream-pie. He was a terrific Bull, very passionate and domineering.

A similar situation happened to us.
First time for a new Bull. He was fucking her in our marital bed. He was a 6’4, 240lb, muscular, 9 inch long and thick, hung stud who enjoyed pounding her pussy.
Stacy was having orgasm after orgasm on his thick dick. The bed frame was shaking from his deep, hard, pounding thrusts. He was on top and had her ass bouncing off the mattress, and the head board bouncing off the wall. Then BOOM !!! the bed rails cracked and the mattress and box springs were on the floor. We all laughed!

He didn’t miss a beat. He picked her up in his arms, laid her on her back over the ottoman/upholstered chest at the foot our broken bed and continued fucking her missionary style scooting across the tile floor with each thrust till coming to rest up against the bed room wall.

He erupted with a massive spurt of cum deep inside her pussy, over flowing onto the ottoman and the floor. He pulled out and I kneeled between her legs and cleaned up her cream-pie. He was a terrific Bull, very passionate and domineering.
Thanks for the contribution. The only downside of my experience is the bastard went home satisfied and I had to fix the bed :(

This take place 3 days after 'Robert comes to stay' (20.10.99)

I was at home sitting on the couch with Carol sitting on floor in front. I massaged her shoulders, then removed her top and bra and gently massaged her tits.

Carol kept saying how she owed Robert a back rub. Robert suggested that they go to his room (our guest room) and continue there. I knew that he was anxious to get into my wife's pussy in a one-on-one situation.Carol repeated her comments about giving Robert a back rub. I got the message that Carol also wanted to fuck Robert one on one. They retired to Robert's room with the lights off and the door only half shut. I sat in darkened hallway and listened.

Soon I heard passionate kissing, then low moans from Carol. I imagined Robert caressing her pussy. Then I heard sounds of intense sucking and deep breathing from Robert. I assumed that my wife was giving him head job. Robert's breathing became more intense as he approached orgasm and I wondered whether he would cum in my wife’s mouth.

Then sounds of movement and horny noises came from both, which gave way to the sloppy sounds of cock in cunt and balls slapping cheeks. Carol's moaning became more intense until she emitted the cries of orgasm.

Robert's hammering of her cunt got faster and louder as did their moans and groans. Just as I expected to hear them cum in unison I heard a splintering crash, then silence.

I turned on the hallway light and entered the room. Carol was standing naked by the bed as Robert pulled apart the bed to discover that the framework had given way under his intense pounding. I helped him make makeshift repairs to the bed then left the room as Carol once again spread her legs for my friend.

I took up a closer position just outside door and listened as the fucking recommenced. Robert has good staying power and pounded my wife relentlessly until I heard the unmistakable sounds of male orgasm. Shortly after, Robert left the room to get a towel. I entered to see my ravaged wife sprawled on the bed, legs apart with her pussy and stomach covered in cum.

I loved the way she looked and leant over her lapping Robert's cum from her stomach. With my mouth full of cum I kissed her, passing Robert's cum into her mouth.

Carol said later that first they got into some heavy making-out and cunt rubbing, then she gave him a head job, after which he fucked her doggie style, then on her back and then on her side with one leg in the air. This was the position they were in when he came. Carol said Robert got really turned on when she licked his balls and arse.

Robert was worn out and wanted to sleep, so Carol and I went into the lounge room for a bit of reclamation sex.
Great story.. would love to see Carole :)

Thanks for the contribution. The only downside of my experience is the bastard went home satisfied and I had to fix the bed :(
LoL, Well after he left I was looking at a collapsed bed frame that had to be fixed at midnight. Luckily I had about 5 cases of left over floor tile that I used to replace the busted wooden slats. I just had the box springs sit directly on these ceramic tiles. My wife enjoyed many more pounding orgasmic romps on that set up and it held up.
Now the ceiling fan was another issue. One time the Bull stood up on the bed to better position himself to fuck her face and WHAM!! The blades of the ceiling fan smacked his head. The wooden blades broke and scalped him pretty good. That stoped the fucking cold!

LoL, Well after he left I was looking at a collapsed bed frame that had to be fixed at midnight. Luckily I had about 5 cases of left over floor tile that I used to replace the busted wooden slats. I just had the box springs sit directly on these ceramic tiles. My wife enjoyed many more pounding orgasmic romps on that set up and it held up.
Now the ceiling fan was another issue. One time the Bull stood up on the bed to better position himself to fuck her face and WHAM!! The blades of the ceiling fan smacked his head. The wooden blades broke and scalped him pretty good. That stoped the fucking cold!
OK, you win, lol. That ceiling fan was a classic (happened to me more than once, too.

Reactions: Siesta Swingers