Back seat bonking

Nemo

Male
Gold
I'll post this in part but all at once.

Part 1

When looking for variations on a theme it is sometimes useful to revisit the past. Most people in their teens have had sex in the back seat of a car. I had forgotten about this pastime until recently when we went to Robert and Dee’s for the weekend when I remembered an incident that occurred in my late teen years (circa 1976).

Robert had just bought an old 1959 Wolseley. He was going to give me a drive of it and my sister said she wanted to come with us. I hopped in the front seat whilst my sister and Robert got in the back. I was surprised at this, but knowing my sister I shouldn’t have been. I adjusted the rear-view mirror to see my passengers locked in a passionate embrace. I began driving, all the while keeping an eye on the mirror. It wasn’t long before Robert had my sister’s pants down past her knees and his hand buried in her natural blonde cunt. She unzipped Robert and began pulling him off. Needless to say, they had a good time and Robert still has fond memories of the occasion.

On with the story. We arrived on a late summer’s evening about dinner time. Robert informed us that Dee was working late and set about organizing the evening meal. Carol said that she was going to have a shower to settle the ‘road dust’. It occurred to me while Carol was in the shower that it might be time for a bit of fun. I told Robert that I would watch their kids if he wanted to go and join Carol in the shower, to which he readily agreed.

A wet, dejected looking, Robert returned shortly, acknowledging that he hadn’t scored. Carol had let him kiss and fondle her but rejected any further advances as she was worried that their kids might hear.

Night had fallen by the time dinner had finished. As I recalled the incident it occurred to me that we should do the same again, with my wife in place of my sister. I mentioned the idea to Robert. He was not keen, preferring the safety of a bed in a dark room. I chastised him for his lost spirit of adventure, and he reluctantly agreed, provided, of course, that Carol would be in it.

As we left the house, I said “Get in the back with Carol” to Robert. He looked at her and she said “OK”. Carol sat in the centre and Robert sat behind the front passenger seat. I adjusted the rear-view mirror and set the car in motion, telling Robert to give me directions so that we did not end up in streets that were too crowded.

The streets were well lit and I could see my passengers clearly as they began kissing and fondling each other. In between doing the right thing by our road laws and aided by obliging streetlights, I witnessed the enormously erotic sight of my wife being undressed by another man.

Part 2

Robert soon had her naked, her gorgeous tits framed by the mirror, as was the sensuous dark triangle of her chamber of love. Carol opened her legs for him as he massaged her clit and fingered her pussy. She groaned and reached her arm around his neck, once again pulling his lips to hers.

Unfortunately, I had to interrupt them for directions. Carol used the interruption to remove Robert’s clothing then returned to where she had left off. Of course, I could not see everything that was going on, but I enjoyed the sounds of lust emitted by my wife as I drove.

Robert suggested that it was time to find a place to park. This was not as easy as it sounds. I eventually found a spot just off the highway which avoided the glare of oncoming headlights. Robert awkwardly lay Carol down on the seat. He is a big man and there wasn’t a lot of room, Carol was squashed up against the door leaving her little room to move.

Unfortunately for me the upper halves of their bodies were directly behind me and obscured from view. In the mirror I could see Carol’s leg wrapped about Robert’s waist as his cock, now firmly embedded in my wife, hammered away at her obliging pussy. What I couldn’t see was compensated for by sound and touch. I reached my arm behind until I found the globe of her ass and continued until I could feel the piston like movement of Robert’s cock fucking my wife. Robert was grunting in time with his hammering and Carol breathing audibly as her excitement grew.

“Fuck me” she implored him, “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Oh, I want your cock in me. I want you to fill me up. Cum in me, Robert, cum in me. Fill me up, fill me up, fill me up. Oh yes. That’s it. Yes, yes, yes, yeeeess!!” she cried as Robert filled her sweaty cunt with a generous stream of hot cum.

My hand was still between their legs. I could feel the action of Robert’s cock as it ejaculated in my wife’s body. This got me so horny I couldn’t wait to change places.

Part 3

After their orgasms receded, they sat up. I turned and looked at my wife. Like Robert, she too was covered in sweat. Her legs were apart, traces of cum running from her pussy lips to the seat. Carol gave me her “see what a slut I am for you” look, which made me so proud of her.

“I want you now, Babe” she demanded, “Take me now.”

I needed no more prompting. Robert and I exchanged positions as Carol lay down on the back seat, this time more comfortably. As I entered the car, the interior light played over a river of come escaping from my wife’s cunt. I closed the door, lifted her legs and buried my face in her pussy, lapping up the residue of her coupling.

The engine roared into life and the car moved off. I kept sucking and licking Robert’s sperm out of my wife’s pulverized gash. The actions of the car stimulated her clit against my tongue.

“Oh yes”, she moaned. “Oh yes, yes, that’s it, now I want you, babe, I want your cock, stick it in me, stick it in, stick it in” she cried, panting breathlessly. I obliged her by unceremoniously shoving my cock up her come-lined cunt.

“Oh yes, that’s it, that’s what I want” she cooed.

I silenced her by putting my lips to hers, letting her taste the seminal deposit of my predecessor. I continued pounding my cock lovingly in my sweet, lewd, wife’s lustful cunt as the car wound its way through the traffic.

We could tell by the streetlights and noise that Robert was not avoiding main streets and heavy traffic, but this just made us hornier. We started bucking, moaning, humping, gasping, writhing, panting, grinding, screaming, contorting, groaning, fucking, screwing and pounding each other’s pelvis until we were both bruised and sore.

This was all too much for me. “Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum” I warned, as my cock tingled in excitement.

“Yes” she gasped, “Cum. Cum in my cunt, I want to feel your cum in me.”

As I climaxed, Carol cried out ecstatically and was deluged by her own orgasm magnificent orgasm. I rammed home one final time, roaring in triumph, as I emptied the contents of my balls into her convulsing pussy.

We sat up exhausted. Only then did we notice that Robert had turned on the interior light. Who knows what the other drivers saw?

“Look” said Carol, looking between her thighs.

She raised her legs to improve the view, placing one each on the passenger and driver’s seat. Together we watched a growing wet spot on the car seat caused by Robert’s cum, and now mine, seeping from her well-fucked cunt. I have since sold that car. It was spotless when I traded it in, except for the imprint of that memorable night in proudly adorning the rear seat upholstery.