The Guest

wife4guys

This is a factual account of an evenings fun and games when we

choose to bring a "Guest" home for my wife.

The actual details are true but the story is a compilation

of experiences in several different sensual encounters.

THE GUEST

Creaking treads on the stairs rouse her from the book she has been pretending to concentrate on. She heard the men come in a few minutes ago, and knows her husband would soon be coming for her. Now it is time. As a couple they enjoy her being the sensual hostess. She loves the experience of being obedient and submissive. It excites and pleases her husband, he loves her in action and enjoys the show. He has given her the fantasy name "Kay".

"Come along Kay, we have company for you to entertain.”

Trailing her love down the stairs she feels a mix of giddiness, apprehension, and excitement at the erotic events about to unfold. Robert stands aside upon reaching the landing to allow Kay passage to the living room. She walks through the door. Diagonal to the doorway across the room there are two chairs, between them is a small round table with coasters under two drinks for the men. The chair facing directly to her door is occupied by the guest of honor for the evening. He looks to be in his mid forties and well groomed. Kay has never seen him before. She walks directly towards the seated man.

The guest admires the athletic movement of her slender body crossing the room swaying gracefully over her shapely legs and black heels. Robert's wife is a Fredrick's of Hollywood wet dream at about 5’9” in her simply elegant Ferragamo pumps, a well exercised 115 pounds with pale brown hair just short of her shoulders and crisp green eyes drinking in the guest. Master has allowed her the short black silken robe that will soon be removed to expose her pretty and now ever more erect nipples. Under the robe is only an open bust black bustier with pink laces, it enhances the curve of her waist and hips, the underwires define her pretty breasts. Patterned black stockings she bought in France are held up on her thighs by silky black garter straps.

At his chair she kneels between his open knees, bows her head kissing his zipper. Between kisses her lips grope his trousers. She expertly captures his organ between her lips and is blowing her hot breath through the thin cloth. The guest rolls back his head in ecstasy. From the doorway, Robert proudly admires his wife, and the predictable reaction of the man she has in her charms. Between her kisses, lips brushing the fabric covering the cock, she begins to introduce herself to their guest for the nights pleasures.

"Good evening Sir" she says speaking directly at his cock, (kisses) I am Kay,(kisses) an obedient submissive girl, that loves big hard cock. I belong to Master Robert and he has instructed me to introduce myself and to please You. (kisses) I am happy you have come to play (a hot breath blown through the fabric to his shaft) I am here to pleasure you.”

Robert admires her shapely ass and legs as she bends over probing his lap with her lips. This is the way he has trained her to go down and greet their guests.

Tonight he feels so in love with her and and happy she is enjoying the treat he has arranged. Their guest grasps the arms of his chair. Her head gyrates in his lap with hot kisses, still grasping at his dick with her lips. Robert feels it is time to move things along.

“Kay, would you like to suck his beautiful cock now?"

"Oh Yes , May I please if you are you ready Sir?

His mumbled consent has Kay kneeling up, working his belt free and unzipping the trousers. He half stands as she works his garments down then sitting again she slides everything off . Kay’s face is right back in his lap, he moans softly as she kisses his throbbing cock.

Devouring the shaft Kay continues working the cock with hungry lips and a swirling tongue, kissing and caressing the object of her desires. Kay would smile now if her mouth wasn't wide open and stuffed with the greedy stiff cock. She sighs inwardly and enjoys.

"Kneel up kay”

Robert takes her shoulders from behind and gently guides her to an upright kneeling position. Almost instinctively her hands fall behind her to join at the small of her back as she kneels up facing the Guest. Kay has her eyes focused on the Guests engorged now wet and drooling cock before her. She maintains her posture. The men's eyes meet in an approving expression. Bending over her Robert reaches around for the sash on her short robe. Black material slides over her shoulders and falls to the carpet.

Over her shoulder Robert sees her nipples engorged and reaches around cupping her breasts and kneads the erect tips in his fingers. The guest looks up, admiring the sensuous woman kneeling before him.

Master kisses her lightly on the shoulder and up the side of the neck.

"You are very beautiful k" Robert half whispers to her ear

"Thank you Master"

She smiles turning to look into his blue eyes for the first time since entering the living room. With a little wink, still holding her shoulders he turns Kay back to he seated Guest. The Guests hands guide her face to his crotch. Kay knows Master discusses with the guest the general way how things will progress prior to his visit and some of the commands she has been trained to obey. Lightly holding her hair the new guest instructs her

“Kiss”

She responds kissing his shaft in adoration up and down tenderly with her lips and flicking her tongue as she does. She continues to romance the cock as instructed until a few minutes later the Guest says

“Down”

Her tongue drops to his scrotum gently licking around his balls mixed with little kisses as his hand reflexively tightens in her hair to the thrilling sensation. Kay drops to a lower kneel with her ass on her heels keeping her mouth and tongue married to his balls. Robert is pleased with his wife’s devotion to her instructions. With a guttural moan the guest releases her hair “You are a very obedient girl” he says as her head comes up from his balls.

“Show me how good you can suck it”

Her compliance is eager and complete. She loves it, and it’s always easy for her to make her Master proud.

Robert is pleased. “Pay attention to our guest Kay and do your job”

The Guest moans as he is enveloped in her attentive mouth

Master moves and gets up into the empty chair. Sitting there he is perpendicular to his wife's body. Kay remains on her knees obediently worshipping his cock. Robert reaches down, strokes the small or her back down to her ass, and admires her dedication. She is certainly focused on his cock. Sipping his drink Master, sees her raise her left hand above her head. Devouring in the spectacle at his feet He enjoys another cold swallow as his wife works the organ in her mouth. Kay’s hand is still raised.

"You wish to speak Kay” asks Robert

She nods

"Very well.. be brief"

"Thank you Master.” Her lips brushing the head of his cock as she speaks “He is so big and hard Master, may I please ride our Guests cock?"

"You do love hard cocks don't you. Wordlessly she nods still kissing and licking the cock. “I think our guest is ready to enjoy you riding him now but you have to earn it by seeing to it he is satisfied.”

“Oh I will Master." purrs Kay “I like you to be pleased with my performance” she adds with a coy smile.

“Give me a kiss”

She bends down, kisses her Master's zipper knowing soon she will be riding the cock she has enjoyed preparing so well.

“Come on upstairs” he says to the Guest, “let’s move the party to the guest room where you can lay back on the bed and really enjoy my little slut”

“You’ve been a very attentive hostess” he says lying back on the queen mattress and she crawls up between his legs resuming her oral adoration of his balls.

“Now suck him deep to get that cock harder, then you can crawl up there and ride that big cock, but you better be good and please our guest.”

“Oh Yes Master I will” Kay’s mouth moves to the guests shaft up from his scrotum

She is very good, and does please him as she rides his throbbing dick to a mutual orgasm

Later all three are at the door, the Guest, well satisfied, has dressed, kay is back in the short silky robe.

“Thank you for coming” he says to the guest ”It’s been a wonderful evening”

“Kay, thank our Guest”

Kneeling she kisses his zipper “Thank You Sir, it has been my privilege to please you, I hope you can come again”she kisses his zipper again, then still on her knees her hands slide behind her back, eyes focused on the guest’s crotch.

Robert opens the door, the men shake hands.

“It certainly has been a wonderful evening that I thank you for, your wife is just an amazing woman”

he comments, then looks down at Kay, eyes still focused on his zipper, he strokes her head guiding her face to his crotch one last time.

She captures his cock with her lips again thru the fabric and blows her hot breath onto his shaft.

With a satisfied moan releases her head, knowing he’ll be back for more, then steps out the door closing it behind him. Smiling.

She’s smiling too knowing the evening is only half done

“I am married to the perfect cunt” he says stepping in front of her and guiding her face to his crotch “Now my little cock hungry slut you can show me how much you like me whoring out to strangers”

With the faintest of moans she kisses his zipper deeply, lovingly searching him out with her lips.

Perfect.

Attachments

• kay.jpg
    kay.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 52