The joys of cuckoldry

Nov 22, 2016
New Jersey
Sure, witnessing your wife having sex with another man is fantastic, but the joy of cuckoldry suffuses so many other moments as well. There's joy in just knowing that you're married to a woman who is into fucking other men, who likes it when they cum inside her. The joy can spread to little moments -- simply watching her text with other guys -- hearing that she's going on another coffee date -- realizing she's not coming home.... I just came back from CVS on an errand for my wife to buy her a new box of condoms.

Of course she has had men come to our house so she can fuck them in our bed while I'm in another room. That's a turn-on even if I can't hear. But listening in to her moans of pleasure at the door is a sound that stays with me deliciously. It's a turn-on to tell her that this turns me on.

When I masturbate I think about how lucky I am to have a wife who sleeps with other men. Often she comes home too tired to have sex with me afterwards. I can turn that denial into a turn-on. She criticizes me when I try to make love to her. It used to hurt, but now when I put it through the lens of cuckoldry, it's nothing but pleasure. The fact that she's newly critical is part of the feminine sexual dominance inherent in cuckoldry. She let me watch her fuck another man once in a hotel room, but half-way through she sent me home. At the time, this stung. But in retrospect it's exciting.

Cuckoldry allows me to take all the things that would be wounding or disappointing or upsetting, and turn them into an inner powerful sexual glow that suffuses my whole body and makes me rock hard.

I'm 58. We've been doing this for 8 years. Rather than a sexless marriage, it's a sex-infused and exciting marriage.

Last edited:
Sure, witnessing your wife having sex with another man is fantastic, but the joy of cuckoldry suffuses so many other moments as well. There's joy in just knowing that you're married to a woman who is into fucking other men, who likes it when they cum inside her. The joy can spread to little moments -- simply watching her text with other guys -- hearing that she's going on another coffee date -- realizing she's not coming home.... I just came back from CVS on an errand for my wife to buy her a new box of condoms.

Of course she has had men come to our house so she can fuck them in our bed while I'm in another room. That's a turn-on even if I can't hear. But listening in to her moans of pleasure at the door is a sound that stays with me deliciously. It's a turn-on to tell her that this turns me on.

When I masturbate I think about how lucky I am to have a wife who sleeps with other men. Often she comes home too tired to have sex with me afterwards. I can turn that denial into a turn-on. She criticizes me when I try to make love to her. It used to hurt, but now when I put it through the lens of cuckoldry, it's nothing but pleasure. The fact that she's newly critical is part of the feminine sexual dominance inherent in cuckoldry. She let me watch her fuck another man once in a hotel room, but half-way through she sent me home. At the time, this stung. But in retrospect it's exciting.

Cuckoldry allows me to take all the things that would be wounding or disappointing or upsetting, and turn them into an inner powerful sexual glow that suffuses my whole body and makes me rock hard.

I'm 58. We've been doing this for 8 years. Rather than a sexless marriage, it's a sex-infused and exciting marriage.
You are a very lucky man my friend. I do much envy you.

I do hope you appreciate how you live. I wish mine did, even possibly doing some troubling things such as selling herself on a street corner as a prostitute. I feel like a husband-heel for saying so, but I do feel that way.

She knows about my desires, which is okay, I know some husbands cannot even broach the subject in their sexless marriages, so I feel good in that regard. But for those on here that actually do so, good for you. I'll just have to live vicariously through you!

I do hope you appreciate how you live. I wish mine did, even possibly doing some troubling things such as selling herself on a street corner as a prostitute. I feel like a husband-heel for saying so, but I do feel that way.

She knows about my desires, which is okay, I know some husbands cannot even broach the subject in their sexless marriages, so I feel good in that regard. But for those on here that actually do so, good for you. I'll just have to live vicariously through you!
It took me 25 years into our marriage to get to where we are. Don't give up. I was the only man she ever fucked in to her 40s now she fucks more men than some prostitutes. Keep working on her.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife knows about everything I dream up, and she will even go so far as to joke about it saying things like, "jeesh we need $300 extra dollars this week, let's see that is only eight truck drivers". But she is only kidding.

She told me once that if I absolutely wanted it, she would do it, but "that it would absolutely destroy me emotionally." In a lot of ways it was worse than saying no outright, because if I was ever to push her into it...a very bad move I know...I would never really know if she had changed her mind, or if it was destroying her inside.

Me and my wife are best friends, so I just cannot do that. So I dream. I wish this site had a spot for us guys that would write out what we visualize that would never come to fruition. I understand why there isn't one, as I would probably flood the sub-forum.

My wife knows about everything I dream up, and she will even go so far as to joke about it saying things like, "jeesh we need $300 extra dollars this week, let's see that is only eight truck drivers". But she is only kidding.

She told me once that if I absolutely wanted it, she would do it, but "that it would absolutely destroy me emotionally." In a lot of ways it was worse than saying no outright, because if I was ever to push her into it...a very bad move I know...I would never really know if she had changed her mind, or if it was destroying her inside.

Me and my wife are best friends, so I just cannot do that. So I dream. I wish this site had a spot for us guys that would write out what we visualize that would never come to fruition. I understand why there isn't one, as I would probably flood the sub-forum.
All I can say is that it's not for everyone but you owe it to both of you to find out. I heard no no no for years and ow I'm married to the biggest whore ever. Explore it but if she's not into it just keep the fantasy.
Ps. I knew I had a shot because even though she was saying no the talks of it always turns her on.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife

I agree with allen that it is not for everyone, but even he sait it, you should be open to trying it out. For us, it was difficult at first because before me she had so many men in her life, and with me she wanted to be a good and faithful wife, but all the rumors and gossip of her past life not only burned me with jealousy but also got me hard all the time, until i had the guts to tell her how i felt, and eventually convinced her to cuck me, to the point that now my wife is pregnant with another man’s child and im ready to help her as the “dad”. Its definitely had its share of difficulty but i cant say we both have enjoyed it so much, so definitely think about it.

It can be quite a journey, took me two years to finally take the plunge which was over 2 years ago now. I have 2 steady lovers and a third that visits once a month or so. I NEVER in a million years thought my sex life would be like this and so wonderful. My lovers are a good 15 years younger than me and very well hung and most importantly skilled lovers. Having a lover fill you with his seed is unbelievably satisfying, then having hubby clean that large load up is the icing on the cake !

Hubby was the one who initiated this lifestyle and we have embraced it whole heartedly . When hubby is eating my loves cum whether from my pussy/mouth/tits or other body part he KNOWS he is taking the seed of a sexually superior man. That being said my hubby is an extremely successful business man, great hubby/father/provider. Keeps in great shape and the love of my life, the only thing is he can't satisfy me like my lovers...…...

After thinking about this a little more I'd be remiss if I didn't say that we are NOT into the whole humiliation thing. My hubby watches and does his thing after my lover cums. That being said there will be some moments where I'll look over at my hubby when I'm getting fucked and say "if you have a big cock honey we wouldn't need him". Or my lover will look at him and say, "look how your bride loves my big cock".

I guess I would say I’m moderately in to humiliation. All cucks are to a certain point. Watching other men fuck your wife in it self is a form of humiliation, as is cleaning up. Some dirty talk from the bulls as well.

But I do not go beyond that. No cage or Discipline or talking down to me.

i most likely would beat my wife with a baseball bat if she did this

if my wife did this i would beat her with a baseball bat

Well said. I spent years understanding my husband's cuckolding mindset and you have described it so succinctly.