The kinkiest thing your wife did

First wife was a little feisty when younger and was very outspoken. We were at a party one night having a good time when her and one of the other wives got into a heated argument about something stupid, but at the time it meant something to them. Well the alcohol kicked in and before you know it they were wrestling in the yard, wife was 5'2", 92 # soaking wet, other wife was 5'6" about 130#. Well everyone started chanting which got the 2 of them going even more, after a few more minutes wife pinned her and told her to call uncle, the other wife said no way, now both women were wearing denim skirts, wife moved up ,pinned her arms with her legs and pulled her skirt up showing everyone her shaved pussy, no panties. She proceeded to lower her pussy on the other wifes face and told her to" eat me and make it good" before you know it they were both going at taking their clothes off and wife got in a 69 with the other wife, everyone at that point started shedding their clothes and taking a partner. I got the other wife after my wife got done with her and her husband did my wife. Needless to say it turned into one of the better swing parties we went to.

This was before we were married and in the military. One thing they would do was to walk into a dark room and get fucked by anyone who was in there waiting for the woman. At no time could they see who was fucking them, Sometimes there were quite a few guys in there. The ratio of male to female was huge and the women would fuck a wide variety of guys. This probably did a lot to relieve tension so it was kind of a public service.
damn, this is hot. how many wives would participate? was it only their hubbies in the darkened room or random guys.

where did this happen? private house? club? etc.

This was before we were married and in the military. One thing they would do was to walk into a dark room and get fucked by anyone who was in there waiting for the woman. At no time could they see who was fucking them, Sometimes there were quite a few guys in there. The ratio of male to female was huge and the women would fuck a wide variety of guys. This probably did a lot to relieve tension so it was kind of a public service.
How'd they get rooms so dark you could not even see a few inches in front of your face?

It's hard to pick a winner, but this one's near the top of the list. About two, maybe two and a half years into the hot wife thing, we had an encounter with a guy recruited from Craig's List. The screening, vetting, and seduction all went very smoothly. KK found the guy quite physically attractive, as well as mentally/emotionally/intellectually stimulating.

The screening date went really well - I watched KK fondle, then suck the guy's thick cock in the back seat of our SUV. She was too greedy and excited to wait. The guy finger-banged, then tongue-fucked KK to orgasm. Having "passed the interview," we gave him the invite for a full encounter that night at our hotel.

Before parting that afternoon, the guy asked if he could bring some toys to play with during the encounter. KK told him, "I love toys... the more the merrier."

Later that evening, the guy showed up at our hotel suite at the appointed time. He had a small backpack in hand. As we got started, there was a point where KK was splayed out on the hotel bed, completely nude save for her fuck-me red pumps. Our guest had tossed the backpack on the floor alongside the bed. He'd already joined KK, kneeling over her, so she could suck and fondle his thick, throbbing cock. At a point, while slowly fucking my wife's mouth, he leaned over, grabbed, and opened the backpack.

I was in sort of a state of shock at what came out - two realistic canine dildos, complete with knots. Things seemed to be happening almost too fast. The guy started fucking KK with the dildos, eventually positioning my crazed wife on her hands and knees, fucking her ass and pussy with the realistic phalluses. There was a moment where he went ass-to-mouth on KK, feeding her the veiny toy, watching her fellate it like it was a lollipop.

The guy was pretty skilled with the dildos, and very kinky, dirty-talking KK the whole way. He pleasured my wife for about an hour with the two dicks, until she was shaking and shivering from so many orgasms. The guy finished in the kinkiest way possible, getting a double-barrel blowjob from KK, his cock, and one of the dildos simultaneously - he blew an enormous load all over KK's face and lips. Her slutty finale was cleaning both cocks, slurping and licking up all the cum from the dildo, and his cock.

The whole thing was mind-blowing; ultra kinky, perverted, dirty, nasty. KK really, really got into it.

After that encounter, KK hooked up with the guy on her own, on the sly, at least twice that I know of - she was sort of obsessed with his toy collection, his thick cock, and dirty mind.

She took a guy home from a night out, she had chatted to him prior and had a little dance, so when the night ended he came to say goodbye. taking Phil home for a chat,he pecked her on the cheek and instantly my partner said she could drop him off as she was driving, we were taking another couple, so we had room for 1. Well instead of taking him first, which was geographically the best way she made an excuse of, oh I will drop you 3 and then nip Phil home. She seemed quite tense when she dropped us and said see ya soon. Well the trip was 3 miles each way, so 20 mins tops, well 50 minutes later she gets home, so I asked her was there a problem and she said no just chatting, go to sleep. Well I honestly forgot about it and some months later we bumped into Phil at a function, they swapped small talk, nothing much and I threw a comment of are we not taking Phil home for a chat, a bit of sarcasm and she boldly replied well I could take him home, but not for a chat, then I knew. So they must have had a quickie or she gave him a blow job, it was never mentioned again, I just thought you kinky bitch as well as manipulative.

Reactions: Viewer
I took the condom off, she grabbed it, turned it inside out, put it on my finger and sucked it whilst I fucked her. Hands down the dirtiest thing she has ever done. And now we have singed up to this site, what’s next.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy