The list

My boss 5mins ago came over to my desk (although not right next to me) other people around and said 'before I forget can you return this to your wife, let her know I enjoyed having them' and then he dropped her thong on my keyboard I quickly grabbed them and put them in my pocket and he said 'you might want to wash them I took it of her yesterday and have cum over them a couple times since then. 🤯

My boss 5mins ago came over to my desk (although not right next to me) other people around and said 'before I forget can you return this to your wife, let her know I enjoyed having them' and then he dropped her thong on my keyboard I quickly grabbed them and put them in my pocket and he said 'you might want to wash them I took it of her yesterday and have cum over them a couple times since then. 🤯
You’re now his bitch too

My wife today handed me a peice of paper, saying that I now need to arrange a sex night with 1 of the people on this list.

She told me that she will not give herself to me until I have arranged at least 1 of these.

Her list
. My brother
. My boss
. Her boss

Not sure how to move forward with this one!!
I'd just ask em.

Reactions: justacuck184
My wife today handed me a peice of paper, saying that I now need to arrange a sex night with 1 of the people on this list.

She told me that she will not give herself to me until I have arranged at least 1 of these.

Her list
. My brother
. My boss
. Her boss

Her boss

My wife fucked my boss, not that I had anything to do with it. She was in his office one evening while I was working the night shift. She fucked my boss and his brother. His brother came out back and told me, I didn’t believe him, so I went to the bosses office and she was nude from the waist down Still just to show me it was true.

What is your fantasy
My hotwife was attracted to.my foremen she use to.come to the job dreesed up.when she delivered the.paychecks. In time it led to them.getting together.on fridays . So i knew every friday afternoon she woukd be fucking him...She came home very excited every friday afternoon..I told both of them i was ok.with it but if the work.feel.behind itvwas over..Well i can honestly say it made things better thecwork.got fone better and faster and the wife and i had great sex after Feel.free to ask anything

• Wow
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls

Her list
. My brother
. My boss
. Her boss

If i can give you some help with this ,we started with a familymember because it,s gonna be a secret between wife&you&familymember,he,s not gonna say against your dad&his wife or someone else he fucked your wife because people can be so cruel,can you imagine her boss&your boss spread it out to your colleagues&friends etc you became a cuckold man,you gonna be laughed at ,humiliated etc and loosing your&her job because a stupid man wanted to tell everyone what a good fucker he was ,in the beginningstart slow,be respectfull&honest&talk to each other,we wrote all our fantasies&secret fetishfantasies or wishes on a paper and gave it to each other,but before that we promised each other no matterhow taboo&perverted&kinky the personal fantasies were ,we would be respectfull,not angry at each other,and trying our best to make it happen in the following weeks&months,and every month we talked honestly with each other if we were still ok,feeling good because if one of us wanted to stop it was ok ,we wanted a boost in our relationship,more kinky sex,more daring&risky but with the 2 of us!you never leave someone behind!