The Need to Breed

Sex is more than pleasure, as good as that pleasure might be.

Nature created us male and female for reproduction. The pleasure that we associate with sex is nature's way of encouraging reproductive activity. A cock in a pussy feels good, so we do it. The more often we do it, the more chance of creating a new life in the woman's womb. (Of course nature didn't count on birth control techniques.)

When a woman responds to a cock in her pussy and the pussy tries to pull the cock deeper, milking its seed out and into the womb, that is nature at its most basic, striving for pregnancy. Similarly, when a man mounts a woman and thrusts deep, spewing his seed deep inside with ejaculation, that is his role as nature programmed him.

As for interracial sex, consider "survival of the fittest". Women instinctively want strong genes in their offspring. Instinct tells them that a strong black man with a big cock has stronger genes than a weaker white man with a smaller cock. Therefore, a white wife with a loving white husband will still seek black seed for her womb, and she will enjoy every mintue of sex with black men.

Look around you today and see the increasing number of biracial offspring -- white moms proudly bearing babies sired by black men. Those biracial offspring are visible examples of how life should function.

I have been encouraging my wife since we were married 14 yrs ago, and finally, 6 months ago, she started flirting in a club. Kathy is 36 and seeing a black man, 48. He has been wearing condoms since she is not on bc. She is also careful what time of the month it is, and avoid any risk. I wish the condoms would break, personally, just makes me horny to imagine his sperm filling her deeply and knowing the risks..steve

I have been encouraging my wife since we were married 14 yrs ago, and finally, 6 months ago, she started flirting in a club. Kathy is 36 and seeing a black man, 48. He has been wearing condoms since she is not on bc. She is also careful what time of the month it is, and avoid any risk. I wish the condoms would break, personally, just makes me horny to imagine his sperm filling her deeply and knowing the risks..steve

I share your enthusiasm...

Reactions: steve40mwm
Sex is more than pleasure, as good as that pleasure might be.

Nature created us male and female for reproduction. The pleasure that we associate with sex is nature's way of encouraging reproductive activity. A cock in a pussy feels good, so we do it. The more often we do it, the more chance of creating a new life in the woman's womb. (Of course nature didn't count on birth control techniques.)

When a woman responds to a cock in her pussy and the pussy tries to pull the cock deeper, milking its seed out and into the womb, that is nature at its most basic, striving for pregnancy. Similarly, when a man mounts a woman and thrusts deep, spewing his seed deep inside with ejaculation, that is his role as nature programmed him.

As for interracial sex, consider "survival of the fittest". Women instinctively want strong genes in their offspring. Instinct tells them that a strong black man with a big cock has stronger genes than a weaker white man with a smaller cock. Therefore, a white wife with a loving white husband will still seek black seed for her womb, and she will enjoy every mintue of sex with black men.

Look around you today and see the increasing number of biracial offspring -- white moms proudly bearing babies sired by black men. Those biracial offspring are visible examples of how life should function.
I hope to be one of them soon too!! J (the wife)

Reactions: Macc