The P word

Whilst replying to a different thread, my mind went back to some of the fun times we have had as a couple who have shared.

Something which has always been very powerful and very interesting has been the use of the word ‘pregnant’ whilst having sex.

Let me explain……

Our second lover, was a wonderful gentleman who used to make love to my wife in a way which was simply beautiful.

Seeing them in bed together, I would say - is probably the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.

At the time - She was 28 years old, he was 53.
He was a well built, bald headed, very masculine man with a short grey beard and a massive amount of confidence and experience.

My wife was very body conscious and submissive but having a man who looked and felt like he could be her father seemed to be the absolute perfect partner for her at the time.
Almost twice her age, oozing testosterone and maturity. The way she looked at him was indescribable. Her eyes and her body language just screamed “take me. look after me, provide for me”

They were so gorgeous together.

Anyway…… he was very assertive and very experienced and enjoyed making her say things in bed (and out of bed)

He seemed to get off on the fact that he could push her boundaries and make her say things that she would be embarrassed about later.

His favourite was to role play breeding her.
Getting her to offer her womb,
Getting her to beg for pregnancy, getting her to say all kinds of naughty, potentially serious life changing (but perfectly safe) comments whilst he was inside her.

I was wondering - what makes this so hot??

As a horny husband sat watching this unfold….. seeing her pretty little face smiling, looking up at him as she politely asked for his baby….. and seeing the reaction from him as the alpha male inside him, chemistry, biology and millions of years of evolution forcing him to grunt, growl and thrust himself into her as soon as he heard the words…..

So hot.
So powerful.
So naughty.
So taboo.

What is it about this subject that seems to be so exciting?

Finally - for anybody turned on by this sort of thing, I will also tell you what he did afterwards.

He would cum inside her. Missionary.

They would kiss and cuddle like lovers and he would stay inside her.
He would then kneel up but keeping his cock inside her to fill her and avoid any leakage….. he would take both of his thumbs, like a masseur… and starting at her pussy lips he would very firmly and slowly push down on her body sliding his thumbs all the way up to her belly button.

The first time she asked what he was doing.

His reply was a confused “making you pregnant….?” Like…… “isn’t this what you want ?”

He said this massage would push his cum deep into her and would help it to find her eggs and fertilise her.

She would close her eyes, lie back with her hands behind her head…. And smile as he did this.
Squirming when he pushed too hard and groaning with pleasure as he talked to her

“I think I’ve done it this time”

“I put so much inside you tonight”

“You’re gonna be pregnant now, “

“Mmm imagine it?”

She would lie there, virtually cumming with pleasure as he did this.

After a few sessions of doing this, he was able to progress things, and to take hold of her hands and make HER do it. Which was even hotter!

He used his big strong hand, took hold of her soft gentle hand, always with painted nails and her wedding ring on the finger…. And made her slowly massage herself in the same way.

Smiling at him as she tried to push his seed as far inside her as she could.

It progressed again, ... he didn’t even need to do or say anything.

He would blow his load inside her and pull out and lie next to her, kissing her and talking to her.

She would lie on her back and instinctively she would place one hand over her pussy to seal it, and with the other hand she would rhythmically massage the area between her Pussy and her belly button. Firmly pushing his load further into her body.

Now she was on birth control during all of this. But the fact that he could get her body and her mind to do this was so damned hot.

And if I look back….. I know that if he ever would have asked………. Well…… I think she would have.

I love your description of him taking control of her like that. I believe you may be right on your last sentence. My wife started her journey with a neighbor and friend, but it was not disclosed to me for about 7 years. He would come to our house while I was at work and she traveled once to his house while his wife was away. They never used condoms, but I know the first years of our marriage she was on birth control. This was many years ago and the timing seems off to think that she got pregnant shortly after they had stopped meeting. She maintains he always pulled out before he came. She now will admit that after his orgasm, he would plunge back into her and there could be remnants of his semen left in her. Everything is good and we both would not want to change a thing if we could do it over again. Enjoy the journey!

OMG, I had huge orgasm rubbing my clit as I reread this!! I would absolutely LOVE to meet someone like that!!! I ahve had lots of Lovers where we talked about me getting pregnant, discussed it while having sex, and BEGGED for it and having MASSIVE orgasms when they did fill me up, especially if I had elected not to use my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) that time. And with some of them, I would put my diaphragm back in AFTER they came inside of me to hold their sperm inside longer and make a pregnancy more possible.
I never got pregnant, I ahve a tipped uterus that makes it very hard to get pregnant but not impossible. I have one son with hubby. I ahve time for one more push to get pregnant before we are both too old to really enjoy having a baby......I am HOPING to meet someone that develops in to that kind of relationship soon and really try to make this happen.
I would LOVE to see a clp of that massage technique too if possible and try it with a Lover. It sounds SO sensual, not only letting them cum inside of me, but actually pushing their sperm deeper in to my womb myself to help assure I am pregnant by someone other than my hsuband!! WOW!!!

J (the wife)

OMG, I had huge orgasm rubbing my clit as I reread this!! I would absolutely LOVE to meet someone like that!!! I ahve had lots of Lovers where we talked about me getting pregnant, discussed it while having sex, and BEGGED for it and having MASSIVE orgasms when they did fill me up, especially if I had elected not to use my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) that time. And with some of them, I would put my diaphragm back in AFTER they came inside of me to hold their sperm inside longer and make a pregnancy more possible.
I never got pregnant, I ahve a tipped uterus that makes it very hard to get pregnant but not impossible. I have one son with hubby. I ahve time for one more push to get pregnant before we are both too old to really enjoy having a baby......I am HOPING to meet someone that develops in to that kind of relationship soon and really try to make this happen.
I would LOVE to see a clp of that massage technique too if possible and try it with a Lover. It sounds SO sensual, not only letting them cum inside of me, but actually pushing their sperm deeper in to my womb myself to help assure I am pregnant by someone other than my hsuband!! WOW!!!

J (the wife)
When reading your reply i was imaging how you met some stranger,meeting him in a hotelroom,how you took time to look very sexy,nice make up,lingerie&high heels under your short dress,making your pussy allready wet because you didn,t do this for a long time for your husband,and i hope you get pregnant !you,re a amazing sexy woman and i just wish i could be yours,just pleasing you,got to stop ,writing this turns me to much on

Reactions: Xiahh
Whilst replying to a different thread, my mind went back to some of the fun times we have had as a couple who have shared.

Something which has always been very powerful and very interesting has been the use of the word ‘pregnant’ whilst having sex.

Let me explain……

Our second lover, was a wonderful gentleman who used to make love to my wife in a way which was simply beautiful.

Seeing them in bed together, I would say - is probably the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.

At the time - She was 28 years old, he was 53.
He was a well built, bald headed, very masculine man with a short grey beard and a massive amount of confidence and experience.

My wife was very body conscious and submissive but having a man who looked and felt like he could be her father seemed to be the absolute perfect partner for her at the time.
Almost twice her age, oozing testosterone and maturity. The way she looked at him was indescribable. Her eyes and her body language just screamed “take me. look after me, provide for me”

They were so gorgeous together.

Anyway…… he was very assertive and very experienced and enjoyed making her say things in bed (and out of bed)

He seemed to get off on the fact that he could push her boundaries and make her say things that she would be embarrassed about later.

His favourite was to role play breeding her.
Getting her to offer her womb,
Getting her to beg for pregnancy, getting her to say all kinds of naughty, potentially serious life changing (but perfectly safe) comments whilst he was inside her.

I was wondering - what makes this so hot??

As a horny husband sat watching this unfold….. seeing her pretty little face smiling, looking up at him as she politely asked for his baby….. and seeing the reaction from him as the alpha male inside him, chemistry, biology and millions of years of evolution forcing him to grunt, growl and thrust himself into her as soon as he heard the words…..

So hot.
So powerful.
So naughty.
So taboo.

What is it about this subject that seems to be so exciting?

Finally - for anybody turned on by this sort of thing, I will also tell you what he did afterwards.

He would cum inside her. Missionary.

They would kiss and cuddle like lovers and he would stay inside her.
He would then kneel up but keeping his cock inside her to fill her and avoid any leakage….. he would take both of his thumbs, like a masseur… and starting at her pussy lips he would very firmly and slowly push down on her body sliding his thumbs all the way up to her belly button.

The first time she asked what he was doing.

His reply was a confused “making you pregnant….?” Like…… “isn’t this what you want ?”

He said this massage would push his cum deep into her and would help it to find her eggs and fertilise her.

She would close her eyes, lie back with her hands behind her head…. And smile as he did this.
Squirming when he pushed too hard and groaning with pleasure as he talked to her

“I think I’ve done it this time”

“I put so much inside you tonight”

“You’re gonna be pregnant now, “

“Mmm imagine it?”

She would lie there, virtually cumming with pleasure as he did this.

After a few sessions of doing this, he was able to progress things, and to take hold of her hands and make HER do it. Which was even hotter!

He used his big strong hand, took hold of her soft gentle hand, always with painted nails and her wedding ring on the finger…. And made her slowly massage herself in the same way.

Smiling at him as she tried to push his seed as far inside her as she could.

It progressed again, ... he didn’t even need to do or say anything.

He would blow his load inside her and pull out and lie next to her, kissing her and talking to her.

She would lie on her back and instinctively she would place one hand over her pussy to seal it, and with the other hand she would rhythmically massage the area between her Pussy and her belly button. Firmly pushing his load further into her body.

Now she was on birth control during all of this. But the fact that he could get her body and her mind to do this was so damned hot.

And if I look back….. I know that if he ever would have asked………. Well…… I think she would have.
Loved.