The shaven clam the cream pie and the little fella

GFcucksMe78

Couple
From
Australia
All the boys would flirt with hit on and in some cases grope or expose themselves to s@#$l. S@#$l was a short woman not much on hee chest but curves legs and an ass to fight for.
Only one of the boys caught her eye, Johnny was a corn fed private school boy who hadn't had a hard day in his life. I had caught S@#$l looking at him with sex in her eyes more than once I'd also caught him looking up her short skirt more than once.
We had been on the gas for 2 days and I get so horny using that shit i jumped in the tub more or less to have a wank. 5 mins after I got in a knock at the door to which I said "yeah come in" thinking it would be the missus. Johnny fat head pears around the door and he looks me up n down with a sideways grin "wheres ya bong" he reckons and i tell him its in the kitchen medicine cabinet. And he trots off leaving the door ajar. "He's having a toss in there" he says to s@#$%l she replied with somthing about stretching a cherrio into a Frankfort..... I noticed she followed Johnny into the kitchen.
I swear I could here some kind of moaning and dirty talk and s@##l say it won't fit it's to big".
Wtf I thought and turned off the water so I could hear clearer. And sure I could here Johnny say "mmm nice shaven clam ohhh" he continued "oh yeah you gonna get fucked by mans dick.oh mmm your so tight". A whimper left my gf mouth an ex hailing "oooh I'm stretching just from ya fat fingers fucking me to ooohhhah" she moans. It was that moment I stumbled making noise and in moments I had the shower on and I was back in the tub when s@#$l walked in another sideways grin as she eyed me from head to toe. "How bout a root" i mocked raising my eye brows and nodding toward her undone zipper. She didn't close the door when she took two steps reached out and grabbing my cock firmly squashing it into a hand full including my nuts squeezing a little more and she whispers Its finally gonna happen, she leans in and give me a long hard suck pulls my semi hard cock out of her mouth and says "Johnnys fingers filled me more than your cock can, tapping me halfway to my knee "I'm gonna fuck Johnnys big long fat cock" and with a smile she gave me a few tugs, my cock grew just listening to her own it my reply was simply "go for it". With a shake in her ass she struts back down the hall. I blew my load and got out of the shower, I could have cut the tension in the air with both of them and thier genitals, I was playing a computer game and in the tv reflection Johnny was rubbing the missus box and she was presenting, fully bent over shaking her love tunnel in his face. Hours this went on for before the kids woke up. Come on kids let's go get some breakfast I said just to get away. I loaded the kids into the car but forgot my smokes. Weirdos were already in the back room John's pants were in the hall and from my end of the house i saw the love of my life with her knees pushed against her shoulders eagle spread and Johnny face buried in her "ooooohhhhhaayeah yes yes oooh arrrrhhh ing yeah" was all I heard before I left. When I returned my gf, practically skipping up to me ans gave me a cock stinky kiss, covering her snatch holding her knees together and with a half curtesy " that was a good fit" smiles from both of them as Johnny says ok mate I'll catch ya later and he couldn't get away fast enough. As he left S@#$l says "he cum in 30 secs, still best 30 secs I've had in a while. He pulls out and shoots cum all over me from my tits to my pussy I loved it. Kat was right he has a huge cock.
The next week we all had some drugs and Johnny still hadn't mentioned he fucked my girl and I was helping my boys fix a bike, needed a tool from the shed and as I passed the bath room I could clearly hear S@#$l and Johnny going pound for pound in my gf, shouting "oooh fuk yes fuk me fuk me fuk yes I love ur big cock fuk me hard oooh omph slop omph ooooohhhh I'm cumming I'm cummin oh oh ough ey ee ey omg omg I'm cummin oooh yes fuk me John fill my pussy with ur big fat omph cock oh oh oh oh oh oh" as he picked up the pace they got louder, "fuk you got a tight pussy, take it all the way to my nuts you dirty slut, im gonna smash ya bfs pussy with my cock", he pumped and pounded away till again she cum again "oooooh yea oooh I'm cumming ooooòoooh" she exclaimed moaning upon every thrust and omph upon The slapping of full penetration.
With a grunting cheering ya hoo of satisfaction he cum and my gf puffed an exhausted breath "holly crap my legs r jelly I can't stand. Was in the dunny next door at this point when S@$%l knocked hurry up need the dunny I'm full up with man juice, so much cum I'm leaking like a tap. I let her past as she slumps onto the seat and wipes her innie gash that now appeared like a prominate outtie with both flaps fairly split apart and hangin outta her.
He never made eye contact with me for hours after. S@##$l wasn't shy tho, thanking him and acknowledges him for giving her an orgasm after orgasms "first time I've cum in years" she states looking down her nose at my dick.

The End