The smell of cuck sex

With my ex-wife, the first time she did it was without me. She came home smelling of cigarettes and sex (she doesn't smoke). Specifically, a distinctly masculine scent on her face and neck and fingers. I noticed the smell right away and it was hugely arousing. She noticed me enjoying the scent on her neck and she brought her cupped hand to my face to let me smell his sex on her fingers.

After that, very often when we'd be engaged in foreplay she'd be sure to get my cock scent all over her hands and as a hint to where her thoughts were in the moment, while I'd be fucking her, she'd reprise that first night, cupping her cock-scented fingers over my mouth and nose. Usually I'd have to stop fucking and get control or I'd risk shooting off when she'd do that. I'd stop and go down on her and smell the dick scent I'd left in her pussy and the hunger it gave me for eating her would invariably bring her quickly to orgasm. She loved when I'd get her orgasm going that way, then quickly slide up and fuck her while she finished her orgasm on my dick and I'd fill her with cum.

With my ex-wife, the first time she did it was without me. She came home smelling of cigarettes and sex (she doesn't smoke). Specifically, a distinctly masculine scent on her face and neck and fingers. I noticed the smell right away and it was hugely arousing. She noticed me enjoying the scent on her neck and she brought her cupped hand to my face to let me smell his sex on her fingers.

After that, very often when we'd be engaged in foreplay she'd be sure to get my cock scent all over her hands and as a hint to where her thoughts were in the moment, while I'd be fucking her, she'd reprise that first night, cupping her cock-scented fingers over my mouth and nose. Usually I'd have to stop fucking and get control or I'd risk shooting off when she'd do that. I'd stop and go down on her and smell the dick scent I'd left in her pussy and the hunger it gave me for eating her would invariably bring her quickly to orgasm. She loved when I'd get her orgasm going that way, then quickly slide up and fuck her while she finished her orgasm on my dick and I'd fill her with cum.
I remember an ex coming home once guilt all over her face . She had cheated and it was the best sex wee had ever had . We’re not together now and she still talks about that night

I want to sniff my wife's crotch while she fucks but also think I'd love the salty musky smell of the guys balls and crotch while he ploughs her. Any one ever sniff their wife and her lover while they fuck? I think the stronger the smell the better.

I am glad you raised this question. One thing that stands out in my mind going back to the first time my wife was ever with another man is the aroma and scent of their sex. It was overpowering and intoxicating for me. I have tried to explain this aspect of the night, but most men cannot identify with what I experienced.

Our first time was with my lifelong best friend. My wife initiated the action and, it was me who undressed her for my friend, and then at her instruction, I undressed my friend. At first, there was not any discernable aroma or scent detectable. He smelled of soap and clean and, my wife had a light fragrance of her Cool Waters perfume.

As they both became more aroused, I detected his salty, musky scent fill the room. His smell quickly overpowered the room, and I found it intoxicating. I could not get enough of their combined hormonal scents that were very distinct. I sucked his cock and ate my wife's pussy while he fucked her, and I loved it all. That scent and aroma still entice me today whenever my wife finds a new man or BULL.

hubbys cumming.jpg
I love to be underneath my wife when she takes a cock from behind. The sight of a man buried deep inside my wife's pussy, the scent of both their sex combined, the sounds of slapping flesh, and the taste of their mixed cum is the most fantastic thing in the world.

I have 69d my wife while she gets fucked doggy style love the smell of their sweaty crotches and even the next morning when she still has his scent
I’m gonna sound like such a cuck but that kind of 69 has gotta be top of the pops on my bucket list, sexually speaking. It’s got to be completely awesome with your wife. I know it would be with mine too.

Last edited: