The smell of cuck sex

We're not into cuck play but we enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Doing her after he's had 20 minutes with her is HOT. I can smell him on her and she tastes different when we kiss. Very very very exciting to kiss her while I pump her after she's swallowed his load. It's maybe 5 min later, not a snowball thing but it drives me wild.
His smell and taste on her is very exciting.

I love the smell of my wife’s extremely strong smelling pussy on its own, even better when full of a guys cum, I’ve had both on her own and while a guy was fucking her. I also love the smell of their balls and arse as he ploughs her.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I want to sniff my wife's crotch while she fucks but also think I'd love the salty musky smell of the guys balls and crotch while he ploughs her. Any one ever sniff their wife and her lover while they fuck? I think the stronger the smell the better.
I like to lay my head on her lower tummy and have a nice look of him goion gin and out. I lick her clit and eventually the guys shft, and then she put it in my mouth to taster her on him....and I eat her as soon as he cums. Its more the tastw than the smell.

I became addicted to the aroma of sex the first time my wife hooked up and had sex with a complete stranger. She took him back to our hotel room while I waited for them downstairs at a coffee shop. It was tormenting as the minutes passed like hours as I waited to go back up to the room. My stomach was in such knots that I could not even drink my coffee.

I finally went up to our room, put my key card in the door, and opened the door. Immediately, I was met with the smells of two hot bodies, hormones, and mixed cum. It was a distinct aroma and not one that could ever be confused or mistaken for anything else. My mind raced to identify the sweet aroma filling my nostrils, was it sweat, body order, cum, ass, raging testosterone, estrogen, pheromones, lust? Or was it a grand mix of all? Whatever the source of the smell it was intoxicating and addictive.

Then I looked around the corner to find my wife riding a huge cock that filled her already cum loaded pussy. They were oblivious to my having entered the room.

The smells, the sights, and the emotions of that night were ever etched in my mind.

IMG_0122_2.jpg

I became addicted to the aroma of sex the first time my wife hooked up and had sex with a complete stranger. She took him back to our hotel room while I waited for them downstairs at a coffee shop. It was tormenting as the minutes passed like hours as I waited to go back up to the room. My stomach was in such knots that I could not even drink my coffee.

I finally went up to our room, put my key card in the door, and opened the door. Immediately, I was met with the smells of two hot bodies, hormones, and mixed cum. It was a distinct aroma and not one that could ever be confused or mistaken for anything else. My mind raced to identify the sweet aroma filling my nostrils, was it sweat, body order, cum, ass, raging testosterone, estrogen, pheromones, lust? Or was it a grand mix of all? Whatever the source of the smell it was intoxicating and addictive.

Then I looked around the corner to find my wife riding a huge cock that filled her already cum loaded pussy. They were oblivious to my having entered the room.

The smells, the sights, and the emotions of that night were ever etched in my mind.

View attachment 1468691
I totally agree, I'd rather eat smelly,just fucked,cum filled pussy than fuck.

I am glad you raised this question. One thing that stands out in my mind going back to the first time my wife was ever with another man is the aroma and scent of their sex. It was overpowering and intoxicating for me. I have tried to explain this aspect of the night, but most men cannot identify with what I experienced.

Our first time was with my lifelong best friend. My wife initiated the action and, it was me who undressed her for my friend, and then at her instruction, I undressed my friend. At first, there was not any discernable aroma or scent detectable. He smelled of soap and clean and, my wife had a light fragrance of her Cool Waters perfume.

As they both became more aroused, I detected his salty, musky scent fill the room. His smell quickly overpowered the room, and I found it intoxicating. I could not get enough of their combined hormonal scents that were very distinct. I sucked his cock and ate my wife's pussy while he fucked her, and I loved it all. That scent and aroma still entice me today whenever my wife finds a new man or BULL.

I love to be underneath my wife when she takes a cock from behind. The sight of a man buried deep inside my wife's pussy, the scent of both their sex combined, the sounds of slapping flesh, and the taste of their mixed cum is the most fantastic thing in the world.
You nailed it... their mixed juices... his cum oozing out.. the smell is intoxicating and so is my view from underneath her... very soon after my tongue starts on her clit she orgasms... the clenching of her pussy contractions pushes out more of their juices to lick up... yum.. call me crazy but a hint of ripe ass smell also stirs me up..

You nailed it... their mixed juices... his cum oozing out.. the smell is intoxicating and so is my view from underneath her... very soon after my tongue starts on her clit she orgasms... the clenching of her pussy contractions pushes out more of their juices to lick up... yum.. call me crazy but a hint of ripe ass smell also stirs me up..
Amazing 👌👌

Weird but I agree 100%
We don't play with the sperm, we don't lick it off of her, she wipes of with a towel as necessary...but the mess is a BIG part of the fun for all of us.
We both have kissed her after she's swallowed, a min or two after. We've licked her after we've both cum in her...sometimes more than once but she wipes off first. Yes it's still there, yes I (we) can taste it. Watching them get it on, seeing him unload in her then pull out with jizz dripping off his dick and it running out if her is hotter than hell. She only wipes off if one of us is going down on her, no wipe if other guy is just sliding in to fuck.
She gets to be a mess down there, it's up on her pube area, in her butt crack and on her inner thighs.
Me, him or her will play with her SLICK pussy with our fingers.
The sounds and smells are a HUGE part of the fun. Nothing hotter than those squish squish sounds of her very very wetness are incredibly hot.

Weird but I agree 100%
We don't play with the sperm, we don't lick it off of her, she wipes of with a towel as necessary...but the mess is a BIG part of the fun for all of us.
We both have kissed her after she's swallowed, a min or two after. We've licked her after we've both cum in her...sometimes more than once but she wipes off first. Yes it's still there, yes I (we) can taste it. Watching them get it on, seeing him unload in her then pull out with jizz dripping off his dick and it running out if her is hotter than hell. She only wipes off if one of us is going down on her, no wipe if other guy is just sliding in to fuck.
She gets to be a mess down there, it's up on her pube area, in her butt crack and on her inner thighs.
Me, him or her will play with her SLICK pussy with our fingers.
The sounds and smells are a HUGE part of the fun. Nothing hotter than those squish squish sounds of her very very wetness are incredibly hot.
Yep... when you know... you know..
Great fun

Reactions: nicebiguy