The "transition times" - in between thinking about, and being a hot wife

jw_kk

Male
Gold member
Aug 26, 2017
So, there are lots of accounts of hot wives in action, and lots of accounts from husbands, and a few from wives thinking about taking the step. There are not that many “transition” stories.

In bed last night, KK and I were playing and talking about the upcoming New Year’s Eve possibilities, which brought back a fond memory for both of us.

About two years before we had our first actual hot wife experience, in a time frame when the fantasy was extraordinarily hot and frequent, but we hadn’t really acted on it, we had a “close encounter.”

KK and I happened to be traveling over the holiday period, and we found ourselves in Dallas. Some friends invited us to spend New Year’s Eve with them at a gala event at the Ritz-Carlton. I reserved a suite, and event tickets.

KK had to have a new outfit, including a dress, shoes and accessories for the event. I indulged her, because it was going to be our first “big deal” New Year’s Eve event since the last kid left home for college.

We ended up in a boutique in North Dallas to shop for lingerie for KK. I managed to talk her into a totally inappropriate piece, a black lace bustier, matching garter, and stockings. I tried to talk her into forgoing the panties, but she ended up with a matching pair on her insistence.

In the mid-afternoon on New Year’s Eve, we checked in at the Ritz. The corner opposite the bed was two large window-walls, looking out onto the downtown Dallas skyline.

Hotels make KK feel amorous - within fifteen minutes, we were both naked, enjoying what KK calls “dirty married sex” - teasing, sucking, touching, fucking and just enjoying the moment. Of course, I was whispering naughty things in her ear, asking her if she was going to get fucked by a big, hard cock in the elevator, or show her pussy to a group of strangers, and so on. KK finally had a massive orgasm as I was suggesting that a stranger was going to strip her out of her party dress, and fuck her from behind while we all watched. When my wife caught her breath, she spun around and sucked her juices off of my cock, giving me a nasty, hot blow-job, and finally making me cum all over her face. She followed that by scooping up all my cum and licking it from her fingers. After that, it was, “I’m going to go get cleaned up and ready to party!”

I turned on the TV while KK took control of the bathroom. About an hour later, she came out, wrapped in a towel - she had already done her hair and make-up, and she asked me to help her get dressed. I found the bag with her lingerie, and took it out. I helped her get zipped and tied into the sexy bustier. It was very flattering, pushing up her lovely tits, forming wonderful cleavage, and it came down to her hip-line. I told her how sexy she looked, and I was hard again. My wife discouraged that, saying “You don’t want to make us late, do you? You still have to get ready…”

I teased her about the panties, almost getting down on my knees and begging her not to wear them. KK finally acceded to my pleading, and said, “OK, you naughty boy. Commando it is, but just this once!” I watched her put on her stockings, and clip the garters to the lace tops, then she stepped into her heels, shiny, black, so tall I wondered if she was going to be able to walk in them. My wife was a vision, standing there in that hot bustier, no panties, stockings and heels - a living doll!

The dress she’d picked out was equally hot - a knee-length thing with a slit up one side, and a nearly transparent panel at the bust line - black, sexy, and classy, revealing but not slutty.

Once I had her zipped into the dress I went to get ready. I rushed through my shower, mostly to avoid the temptation to jack off, because KK had me so worked up. I got dried off, into my suit, and had her help me with my tie. Then we were off to meet our friends for dinner, drinks, and dancing.

We met Erica and Mack, whom we’ve known for years, and some friends of theirs, Paula and Ed.

The dinner was uneventful, but fun. Paula and Ed were nice, conversant, and both attractive. KK was very flirty with Ed, I think in part because she was enjoying the annoyance factor for Paula. We enjoyed an after-dinner drink, then went on to the ballroom to dance and party. (continued in the reply)

Reactions: Erasmousse
My wife loves to dance, me not so much, and she loves to drink. Combining the two gets makes her horny, and the dancing and drinking feed on each other. She’s always good for a hot fucking session after an evening of dancing and drinking, and I was prepared that after midnight, we’d be bouncing off the walls in our suite in a drunken fuck-fest with each other. I wasn’t really monitoring or trying to pace KK’s drinking, which is my usual strategy, because I was planning to enjoy her inebriation and have my way with her later.

So KK did a lot of dancing, with me, with Ed, and with other men at the ball. And a lot of drinking. A few times, when I was slow dancing with her, I asked her if she let Ed or one of the other men she’d been dancing with feel her up. I was mostly trying to tease her, and to my shock and delight, she said, “I touched Ed’s cock through his trousers!” I told my wife what a naughty girl she was, and asked her if Ed tried to touch her. KK said, “He put his hand inside my skirt, and because of you, he didn’t find any panties…” I wanted to bend her over right there on the dance floor and fuck her!

Close to the midnight hour, I ended up dancing with Paula. She was getting pissed, angry, and drunk over all the attention Ed was giving my wife. KK and Ed were dancing a few feet away, and I could see he had his hands on my wife’s ass, pressing her close against him. As the New Year rolled in, it was of course time for the obligatory kiss, only KK was in Ed’s arms, and I had his wife Paula in mine.

I gave Paula a polite, friendly New Year’s kiss, and as I stepped back, we both saw KK and Ed going at each other, full on tongue, like a couple of high school kids. Apparently Paula reached her breaking point. She stormed over and pulled them apart, then slapped the shit out of her husband, pulling him off the dance floor. We saw them headed out the door. KK was frowning, and very wobbly on her feet, like she might fall off of her heels. She was also a little flushed in the cheeks.

I said, “I think we’re done here - why don’t we go up to the suite and have a little fun?” KK didn’t argue, and we made our way out of the ballroom. We got on the elevator, and for a bit, we had it to ourselves, and we were making out in the corner. I had her skirt lifted, and parted where the slit was such that I could touch her pussy - my wife was soaking wet! The juices were running down the inside of her thigh onto her stocking tops.

The elevator abruptly stopped, and two younger couples got on - snickering, and wide-eyed - we were caught fooling around there in the elevator. We rode the rest of the way in awkward silence, with them giggling and whispering to each other. The elevator stopped at their floor, and they got off, leaving KK and me. I got a bright idea, and stripped off my tie, and without warning my wife, used it to blindfold her.

After I got the tie in place over her eyes, and the elevator continued on up, I pressed her into the corner, kissing her, and whispering in her ear, “Ed’s going to fuck you tonight baby. He’s going to take you off this elevator, and drag you to his hotel room to make love to you.” KK went wild, kissing me, groping me, and getting into the fantasy. I had my hand under her skirt, fingering her pussy, and telling her that Ed was going to put is big cock into her.

When the elevator came to a stop, I led KK out by the hand to our suite. I fumbled around a little with the key card, and finally got us inside. I led her over to the corner of the room, by the windows. Housekeeping had drawn the curtains, and I loudly pulled them back on their tracks. With the curtains open, I unzipped KK’s dress, and let it fall to the floor. My wife was standing in front of the open windows, blindfolded with my tie, in nothing but her sexy bustier, garters, stockings and heels. I stripped naked, and pulled the small arm-chair around, so that the back was facing my wife.

KK was facing the windows, and I reached around and pulled the cups of her bustier down, exposing my wife’s tits, and fondled them. I whispered in her ear, while tugging her nipples, “Were you ready to let Ed do this to you, you little slut? Were you ready to have him play with your tits?” She was gasping, and pressing her ass against my hard cock.

I kept after her, “Do you want Ed to fuck you first, or do you want to suck Ed’s big cock first?” KK whispered, “Fuck me! Ed baby, fuck me! Do me now!”

I guided my wife’s hands onto the back of the arm-chair, and bent her over, pulling her legs apart to expose her pussy. I grabbed her hips, and said, “Ed’s going to fuck you baby. He’s going to stick his hard cock inside you!” And I plunged my cock into her from behind, and started to fuck her.

My wife was squealing and moaning, “Ed, fuck me baby!” and really getting into the whole fantasy that Ed was banging her.

I said, “You are such a dirty little slut - your husband is watching you, letting me fuck you!” I kept stroking away, and reached around to diddle her clit with the fingers of one hand. “Do you want Ed to make you cum? Do you want him to you little slut?” She completely lost it, and had a quaking, earth-shattering orgasm.

I pulled her up off the chair, and pushed my wife to the window, pressing her tits and belly against it. I lifted up one leg, and wedged her heel onto the sill, then stuck my cock back in her. I was whispering in her ear, “I think Ed’s going to cum. I think he’s gonna cum inside you baby! Do you want Ed to cum inside you?” KK was using her PC muscles to milk my cock at that point, and she made me cum, saying, “Fuck me Ed. My husband’s watching - let him see you cum inside me! Oh God, fuck me! Cum in me!” That made me lose it, and I blew my load in KK’s pussy, smashing her against the window.

We spent most of the remainder of the night, with my wife blindfolded by my tie, with me pretending to be “Ed,” or pretending to watch Ed use her. At one point, my wife let “Ed” fuck her in the ass, while she fingered herself senseless. That was very hot.

Finally about 5:30 in the morning I took the blindfold off her, and finished with just straight, tender lovemaking.

We had an amazing fuck session last night, and let it spark our imagination for this year’s New Year’s possibilities. I’m hoping for a hot, sexy hotel encounter of some sort, with KK running hot on overdrive...

Reactions: Erasmousse