The urge for dick

I had some experience when I was young but it had been years and the urge kicked back in. I never desired to suck his dick but when friend and I played and started jerking each other off the summer before HS I was always hoping he would suck me. He never did but I would have immediately reciprocated to keep getting sucked. When we got together at 18 was when my life changed. He was always asking me to fool around during HS but I was getting laid. It was like I just couldn’t tell him no that night. I was in for a surprise. My friend was a quite demure guy who was skinny and cute, girls loved him. When we got parked in the woods and things got going I felt it first omg it was heavy. I looked close in the moonlight at his dick which I thought was huge compared to mine. It was mostly so much thicker. I had a skinny almost six inches but his almost 7.5 inches was so much thicker. I was mesmerized, inches from it stroking it and telling him how awesome his dick was and I was overcome with the desire to suck it and I did. I was all over his dick and balls, all he could do was keep saying “omg that feels so good.” I had only had a couple of shots and beers so this wasn’t a drunken act I actually loved sucking his dick.
We kept it up for about five years in deep cover in the mid seventies. Part of me was ashamed but the bigger part felt like I had discovered something a lot of guys were missing.
Over the years I’ve had urges but I was in my fifties before I actually started having occasional hook ups.
I am glad to share thoughts, stories and what ever is interesting about this, I have spoken to several guys online that had similar stories. i always thought I was out here alone, a cocksucking hetroflexible I guess.

• Love
Reactions: 6inches and Bobby75
Thanks everyone, but enough of this we will move on to our wives getting fucked. Thanks for the replies but I don't want to freak anyone out.
The secret is this in my opinion, get her in bed with a bull , preferably one you have arranged. Myself , I initiated contact with a black man about our age. Then I got her to talk to him while we were in bed . That put her in the mood and soon we had a date . When we met and he was fucking the beejeesus out of her I asked him to pull it out and give me a taste. What was she gonna say ? Nothing, 2 birds with one stone ! Got her to fucking a black man and used to seeing me suck cock ?
I’d love my husband to do this it’s a big fantasy if mine. To lick my pussy off another men’s cock and clean him up. I think I’ll be able to tempt him 😉

I’d love my husband to do this it’s a big fantasy if mine. To lick my pussy off another men’s cock and clean him up. I think I’ll be able to tempt him 😉
That's where my wife was coming from. She really wanted this, and it happened naturally during the course of a threesome with a guy she worked with. We all loved it, and at least some M-M contact became a regular part of our play when I was in bed with them.

Wife and I went into our relationship understanding that when two males are in bed with one female, there's likely to be at least some male-to-male contact. It's 'gonna happen! Still, I was surprised to experience my jaw being a bit sore after taking care of wife's lover while she was on her period. It was sexy as all hell though, - and my wife just loved it. A key learning for me was that large cocks made my jaw ache more, medium sized (4" - 6") are most comfortable. I'm sure the ladies could fill us in even more.

Go cruising at parks or just go to an adult book store that has booths
OH HOW I LOVE TO FANTASIZE THAT I TAKE MY WIFE TO GET FUCKED AT ADULT BOOKSTORES IN THE BACK VIDEO BOOTH, or at 1am in a DARK CORNER OF THE PARK MY WIFE IS GETTING GANGBANG BY OLD HORNY MEN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815-212613 (1).png
    Screenshot_20210815-212613 (1).png
    818.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20210804-211639_2 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20210804-211639_2 (1).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20210804-212532_2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210804-212532_2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20210804-211130_2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210804-211130_2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 31
I have never been attracted to men, but for reason I love looking at dicks. I never thought I would say this, but I want some dick. I want to suck a dick, I want to be fucked in the ass. I want it all, but I just can't seem to do it.
when I was in my 20's my best friend who was an alcoholic, and a major player with women got really drunk with me at my place. he passed out on the couch, and I was about to pass out. I was horny as fuck but too drunk to do anything, and the only person there was my friend. i was almost passed out when I heard him mumble suck my fucking dick you fag. I told him, "suck your own dick". this kind of thing went back and forth for a few minutes until I actually started getting really turned on by it. I gave him a threat that if he says "suck my dick" again I'll do it and he will regret it. of course he said it, so I figured it was the go ahead as well as we both have "outs" when we sober up. I went to the couch and started taking off his pants, he opened his eyes in shock and tried stopping me. he said, "what are you doing bro?" I said, "you kept saying suck your dick, so I'm going to. it will teach you a lesson." he called me a fag and said I wouldn't do it. I figured it was now or never. it was a challenge now, we were drunk, etc. plenty of outs. I pulled down the front of his pants exposing his dick which was limp. but grabbed it and told him, "you asked for it." and started blowing him. he started laughing calling me "fag" and other shit, but didn't stop me. after a minute or so he was erect and saying things like, "damn...you're pretty good bro. keep going." I did. I got turned on by seeing him flex his body and twitch occasionally. he eventually put his hand on my head and was ready to pop. he said, "ok bro, I'm gonna bust" which he did. I swallowed. afterwards he giggled and said, "I can't believe you sucked my dick...you fag." then passed out. I went in the bathroom and beat off thinking about it before I passed off.

the next day neither one of us said much about it at first. waiting to see what the other would do. I figured I would break the ice by saying, "so you're officially a fag. I was present. you let another guy suck your dick and you got off on it." he replied, "me??? it was you that sucks dick! you ate my cum bro. you're the fag." this went on all day, but in a playful way. we were both embarrassed about our actions. we started calling each other names ever since like an inside joke. dick sucker, fag, and bitch. It did break the ice for future times though. it eventually became somewhat of a thing where we would get drunk and I would blow him. I also have got calls from him after he was drunk and couldn't find any strange requesting I come over and blow him.

Reactions: Pantyboy
OH HOW I LOVE TO FANTASIZE THAT I TAKE MY WIFE TO GET FUCKED AT ADULT BOOKSTORES IN THE BACK VIDEO BOOTH, or at 1am in a DARK CORNER OF THE PARK MY WIFE IS GETTING GANGBANG BY OLD HORNY MEN
We did this, but it was in the 1980s and early 90s. There's no adult bookstores with arcades in our area any more. Then again, who needs them with the Internet? :))))

We'd been married about 4 years and had enjoyed some threesomes (MFM) in hotels and our home. The bookstore was on a major highway in our community, about 4 miles from our home. Wife and I were driving by it one day and she asked me: "Exactly what goes on in there, anyway?" Well, I explained it to her, how the books and toys were just a draw for the arcades which were the moneymaker. :) I'd had my cock sucked a few times in this bookstore (by men and women) so I was able to give her a pretty good explanation of how it all worked. She said "I want to go, would you take me?" :)

It was summer, so we dressed her in Bermuda shorts and a polo top - both with nothing underneath for easy access. She wore sandals with a medium heel. We had to go at night so family members would be less likely to see our car there as they drove by on their way home from work or play. Once inside, we paused at the little display window in the hall by the arcades where the movies available are posted. That gave the guys a chance to look her over and touch her a little, make eye-contact and so on. It's absolutely one of the sexiest things we ever did. Wish I had a video of those moments.

We chose a booth with gloryholes into the booths on both sides, and in we went! We were lucky in that the bookstore was on the edge of a college town with 5 or 6 higher end colleges and many of the patrons were students - fit her needs perfectly. Let me tell you, kissing your wife after 3 or 4 unknown guys have cum in her mouth and her chin and tits are dripping cum is a real experience! She had taken her top off so the guys could look through the gloryhole and feel her tits. She's 36 full B cups, very, very nice and sexy....

On one of our 5 or 6 trips to that bookstore, she invited a guy we met at the display case into our booth. We took him back with us. I went in the booth nextdoor, and watched my wife seduce the guy - him fully clothed but unzipped, her completely naked. Seemed like it took hours and my cock was so hard I could have poked a hole in the wall. Finally, she turned around with her butt facing him, bent over the little seat and reach back with her hands and urged the guy into her. No condom. No BC. Totally reckless......wanton and hotter than fuck. It didn't take long and she was happy but unsatisfied. He came, zipped up his pants and left and I entered. I too came very quickly, so we rushed home laughing and talking most of the way. I laid her on her back and I brought her off with her Hitachi, then I went down on her and then fucked her again. That's what a good "bookstore" will do to you! :ROFLMAO: