The Villages

armyguyot1

Male
Mar 7, 2018
Northwest
I have had the fantasy for several years now and working on my wife to try it. She has always said, No even though I could tell the idea turned her on immensely. She recently changed her attitude and asked about places like The Villages in Florida. I told her it was a hot bed of sex and close to an orgy. She said we should go and that we need to do things before we get too old. That has turned into a promise and we have rented a place there. Does anyone know anything about the place? I am trying to find out what to expect down there.
I am hoping someone will comment on this. I know there are Villages people on this forum and would certainly love to hear about the lifestyle, where to go and where not, are there rules I need to know about. I am looking for enough distance from our regular life to enjoy anonymity and where we can find the participation we are looking for. Hope it's there.
She is ordering slutty clothes that she would never have worn before. She is wearing her hotwife anklet. She has modeled her panties that say, "I suck I swallow what more do you need to know." She surely seems like she is ready willing and she sure is able.

Last edited:
Oh ya. We are from the Northwest, a farm couple. We are quite conservative married to each other a long time and looking for more. We don't need more but don't want to leave anything on the table. I am Ex military with combat experience. She has worked in the medical profession. She will try anything once. The only thing she hasn't liked it anal but is an enthusiastic swallower and great cock sucker. She has been reluctant to try the third man but now has given a soft promise to try it. We are upper 60s but one of her patients thought she was upper 40s and that has happened 2 times in the last 2 weeks. She has 36C cup and very nice. She dresses impeccably and has brown hair and green eyes and is a very very innocent looking and acting gal. Small town office with prudish coworkers. That's why we have to travel to get wild. She has said we need to do things before we get too old and lose our looks and desire. Game on.

Wishing you lots of fun as you enter the world that we entered as young newlyweds 40 years ago. My wife just turned 60 and is proof that some wives get better with age. What role do you envision for yourself? active participant? passive? Enjoy.

Reactions: randynsandy
I definitely want to be a participant. I am trying for a threesome and she gave me a nod on a threesome for our trip to the Villages last June. It just didn't happen for a number of reasons but I want to try again. I am an alpha male and not a cuck but still want to share my wife and try other things. If she does a threesome and wants to fuck others on her own I will go for it but it is not my goal. My goal is to see my wife pleased more and more. I realize that the more she screws the more she wants and that is the path I want to take. She is very sexual and loves to fuck and suck and her orgasms are so good and good for me. I want to see more and give her more. I want her to experience other men and certainly want other men to enjoy the pure pleasure or my wife. She has gotten really good and I want to share that.

Reactions: davelb76
I definitely want to be a participant. I am trying for a threesome and she gave me a nod on a threesome for our trip to the Villages last June. It just didn't happen for a number of reasons but I want to try again. I am an alpha male and not a cuck but still want to share my wife and try other things. If she does a threesome and wants to fuck others on her own I will go for it but it is not my goal. My goal is to see my wife pleased more and more. I realize that the more she screws the more she wants and that is the path I want to take. She is very sexual and loves to fuck and suck and her orgasms are so good and good for me. I want to see more and give her more. I want her to experience other men and certainly want other men to enjoy the pure pleasure or my wife. She has gotten really good and I want to share that.
Sounds like yawl are set for a great experience. Just a warning: if you go through with this and if she is really into it - you will become a cuck to some degree. It’s just going to happen as you acquiesce to her preferences and her sexual desires take precedence. Don’t be surprised if she occasionally wants some alone time - without you.

It's not something I am looking for but something I am resolved to be OK or better with if she does. I don't see much of a down side as she gets more horny and needy the more she fucks. I figure if she fucks other men it will whet her appetite and maybe even give her some nasty ideas. Now I want you to know that she is ever so good in bed but hornier and nastier is always better.

I read your entire thread and loved it. You got a little more than I am looking for but what a ride. The genie is out of the bottle and I hope you can handle all of the fun she is going to give you. Don't think you can put the genie back in the bottle so you better learn to enjoy what you have. I think you can have a wonderful time if you let yourself. You thought you were in control and found that you aren't. Better learn to accept and enjoy and do it quickly. You two are old enough to relax and realize you need to use it and enjoy it while you have it instead of letting some preconceived notions ruin it for you. Jump in there and enjoy it with her instead of trying to adjust her to your schedule. Let her enjoy all she can and enjoy all you can with her. She can enjoy more than you. Don't be selfish. Be happy for her instead of jealous. She is in her 60 and using a walker and picking up men and using them at a phenomenal rate. How many women in there 60s do that. Love it, enjoy it, join all you can but don't try to change it or run it off.

I've fully accepted my role as a cuckold and hers as a hotwife or in her words "whore wife".

Yes it is more than I 'bargained' for, but phenomenal none the less.

Never thought I was in control. She how has the pussy is in control.

Yes, the Genie is out never to return unless she wants it to. At this point neither of us want to go back to the way things were.

IMHO the more a woman gets the more she wants, call it "the serotonin bump".

I try to read anything I can about the Villages. I read that there is more sex there than anywhere in the US. Still haven't found anyone that is part of it or anyone that admits being part of it. If anyone has links stories or info about it, I would love to see that. We plan to go back and I would like to know where to go and when to experience some of it.

We had a great time. I love the Villages. The weather sucked and made it difficult to mingle and mix. Everyone was inside because of thunderstorms in the afternoon. We about fucked each other to death and had a great time. She should have put on weight from all the cum she swallowed but sadly it was mine. I have been working on her since we got home and I feel I have made good progress. We are going for a weekend at Sunriver this weekend for our anniversary and she has gotten way more adventuresome and admits to trying to loosen up and experiment. I won't be able to have someone available this weekend but will try to line something up later.

We had a great time. I love the Villages. The weather sucked and made it difficult to mingle and mix. Everyone was inside because of thunderstorms in the afternoon. We about fucked each other to death and had a great time. She should have put on weight from all the cum she swallowed but sadly it was mine. I have been working on her since we got home and I feel I have made good progress. We are going for a weekend at Sunriver this weekend for our anniversary and she has gotten way more adventuresome and admits to trying to loosen up and experiment. I won't be able to have someone available this weekend but will try to line something up later.
thanks for sharing the update. sounds like things are moving along. good luck.