The waiting is unbearable

Are things going well Tim or not? I would be surprised if your bull/ friend hasn’t done the gorgeous deed yet as bunny is very fuckable. Pity I’m around the world
:unsure:

My wife is going on her first date next week. She has never had sex with another guy before, with or without me there. We've met up with this guy together once before for a drink. She's meant to be just meeting him a second time for a couple of drinks and to get to know each other better, but she's actually dying for things to go A LOT further (and told him so last night).
She asked me how far I'm alright with her going. I said that kissing, tit sucking, pussy rub/fingering is the limit without me there this time, but that if things get carried away and it ends up with her giving him head or full on fucking that's ok as long as she tells me.
So basically I'd MUCH rather prefer to be there the first time they fuck (babysitting duties mean that I can't make it for the near future), but if they do fuck this time and I miss out, I'll just have to learn to live with it.
Sorry to hijack your thread but I've been meaning to get this off my chest too (was nearly gonna make a new thread about it).
I'm fearing I'll be sitting there hoping that they don't suck/fuck, but I've got a feeling they will. I'm scared that if I try to put my foot down and say she's 100% not allowed to cross a line and that I'll be hurt and angry if she does, that she'll just hide it from me if she does.
I spoke to her and she swears she would tell me either way. She also said she just won't go back to his place, but at the same time, I don't want to be responsible for wrecking their fun. I guess I just need to man up and deal with whatever comes.
The waiting is the hardest and most pleasurable aspect of my lifestyle. Knowing Stacey is in the arms of another man, fucking, and being intimate is excruciating but at the same time I'm so turned on by it. I do not watch but, with a few exceptions, have always been nearby.

Are things going well Tim or not? I would be surprised if your bull/ friend hasn’t done the gorgeous deed yet as bunny is very fuckable. Pity I’m around the world
:unsure:
So-so. They were meant to fuck last week but we ruined it by getting too messed up and neither him or me could get hard the whole night. Bit of a disaster really. They still like each other a lot and we want to meet up with him again but who knows when we'll have time. The episode has left me pretty bummed, dunno if I give a shit about the whole endeavor any more to be honest. My libido is a bit down right now, I'm hoping when I feel horny again I might get back into it.
One positive was that she sucked him off a bit, but considering it was limp and I didn't have a good angle to see, it's not really a shining memory for me.

Weird Tim about not getting hard thought both of you would have had stonckers on all night.
Bet bunny was pissed off with both of you. May I suggest the little blue pill it’s good cause it works.
Let her have a regular bull /boy friend keep us informed Tim kind regards

So-so. They were meant to fuck last week but we ruined it by getting too messed up and neither him or me could get hard the whole night. Bit of a disaster really. They still like each other a lot and we want to meet up with him again but who knows when we'll have time. The episode has left me pretty bummed, dunno if I give a shit about the whole endeavor any more to be honest. My libido is a bit down right now, I'm hoping when I feel horny again I might get back into it.
One positive was that she sucked him off a bit, but considering it was limp and I didn't have a good angle to see, it's not really a shining memory for me.
Stay positive, it will happen. Just start playing a bit earlier next time.

ED is a very common and frustrating problem in the lifestyle. Getting shit faced doesn't help. Mrs HW faces this fairly regularly.

HW

Reactions: bunnyandtim