thick or thin?

He can wait that long :oops: i would have changed other plans for a night in a hotel with you ;)💋💋💋💋
Not by choice - the 19th is the new date for the end of lockdown restrictions, I just hope it doesn't get pushed back even further. We've been waiting to fuck since last summer and although it's been very frustrating I've just about coped. But I must admit I did get quite down when the date was moved again!
Weve stuck to the rules all the way through and have supported anything that gets us out of this terrible covid situation and James has been great, but I am one very desperate bunny now and can't wait to get some different cock!

Not by choice - the 19th is the new date for the end of lockdown restrictions, I just hope it doesn't get pushed back even further. We've been waiting to fuck since last summer and although it's been very frustrating I've just about coped. But I must admit I did get quite down when the date was moved again!
Weve stuck to the rules all the way through and have supported anything that gets us out of this terrible covid situation and James has been great, but I am one very desperate bunny now and can't wait to get some different cock!
Aaarrr yes the lockdown :cry: wish they would not keep letting in the new variant's by not shutting the door quick enough :(, read earlier, it could end sooner.

I admire you for waiting (y) those lips must be longing to be parted ;) keep us posted :)💋💋💋

Aaarrr yes the lockdown :cry: wish they would not keep letting in the new variant's by not shutting the door quick enough :(, read earlier, it could end sooner.

I admire you for waiting (y) those lips must be longing to be parted ;) keep us posted :)💋💋💋
It's been a series of botches or acting too late but at least the vaccination programme seems to have worked well!
Yes lol - it's the longest I've had to go without fucking other guys in many many years (40 years in fact!). I'll be sure to post as soon as there's something to report xx