Things don't always go as planned...

WNY3somecple

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
Anyone in one of the various non-monogamous lifestyles knows things don't always go as planned. We can skip the truly awful things and maybe find some to laugh at.

Friends of ours , Jessica and Steve, who we had met through a lifestyle group enjoyed finding strangers for random group fun at motels. Via things like craigslist or other online sites later on tinder, they would look to find guys just to show up and fuck her. They especially liked organizing small groups , a gang bang or train. They it course got used to no shows learning if you invited 6 you would get 2 , 3 if you were lucky .

Well they decided one weekend they wanted to get 6 to 8 guys to show up at the hotel to fuck her. They would be free to show up anytime between 8 and 2 am. So figuring in the normal amount of no-shows they actual invited 20 guys, a few repeats but mostly new guys. To start 5 showed up right around 8. Only one left after his turn, the others either we ready to go again or hung out while waiting to recharge. Long story short 18 of the 20 showed up during the event. They resisted the urge to shut it down but did end up asking some to leave after they had their turn (or second turn for a couple of the early birds).

I will post a few more times that involve us. Shares yours but let's keep this more positive or light hearted rather than talk about something horrible .

No shows have and will always be a problem. In college, before AIDS, I knew this female grad student who was about to graduate to move back to her state to lead a boring life, as she saw it as a banker, as her father owned the bank. She wanted one last big fling, so she organized an orgy. She invited me and three other guys. She figured that probably more than four guys would actually show up, once we told our friends; she also figured that half of the women wouldn’t show, so she invited about 8 or 9 females, figuring that there would be two men per woman, an optimal ratio as she saw it.

On the big night, there was only one guy other than me and about 7 women, including our hostess. One of the women stated that she was there only to watch, not to participate. Of course, I wanted to fuck her most. It all started well and soon became fantastic. But when my male co-orgyist shot his first load, I began to worry. I didn’t want my cock anywhere near his cum. I tried to memorize the girl that he had just fucked, but the room was dark and she was a basic blonde, which to this day, I have a hard time telling apart.

In short, no-shows can sometimes work in your favor.

We loved your story about Jessica and Steve. While we have not ever used any media other than our primary swinger site to advertise for encounters, their experience of having a third or half the men show up and be ready to go, has also been our same experience over time.

We have hosted gangbangs for my wife's birthday every year for the last 17 years. My wife loves bareback so we post the event and when guys reply we always ask for recent blood work to show they are negative and we provide them with our lab reports as well. This request generally rules out a large majority of men who respond. My wife enjoys having 7-8 men so as a rule I always try to invite 20-25 guys who have provided their lab results and with recent dates. Over the years we have had only 4 men show up and the most were 11 men and two of them could not rise to the occasion so the numbers work well.

In 2018 I invited 27 men and told them to arrive between 7-8 PM at our hotel suite. We visit different cities each year. While we hoped for 6-8 to show up, that night we had all 27 show up in the designated time window. As planned the guys all did the BYOB thing and we hosted a small gathering for drinks and appetizers from 7 until 9 to give my wife an opportunity to chat and flirt with the men as she got to know them. She dresses in very sexy lingerie and everyone has a good time. Normally, one of the guys gets into a heavy make-out session and my wife's lingerie comes off and the gangbang begins before the end of the social time and all the guys are done close to midnight or maybe 12:30.

That night, my wife was nervous, not sure if she could take all these guys. My wife did great until around 4 am and then she was pretty much numb and not getting a lot out of the continued fucking but she never told anyone to stop or no more. All 27 men had taken at least one turn and many of the guys had gone a second and even a third time. It was after 10 AM when the last guy there shot his load in her well-used and full pussy. She literally looked like she had just stepped out of a bath of cum.

In 2019 We set a new size limit, my wife wanted men up to and under 8" in length saying the year before put her pussy out of commission for almost a month. I ended up inviting 28 men that year and my wife was nervous about a repeat of the previous year. On the night of the gangbang we had six men show up, so it was a perfect number for her.

All good time, and lots of fun. But, these never go as planned.

• Love
Reactions: charisma1986