Think I missed my chance.

iwish

My wife and I have had so many amazing nights role playing and fantasizing about her being with another man or her past sexual experiences. These nights, when my wife was really getting turned on talking about this stuff were amazing. We did attempt on a few occasions to have friends over specifically to fuck her but it just never materialized. As of recently she has not wanted to drink which was definitely was a major part of those amazing nights. Sex is still really good but I don't think she will ever be comfortable enough to talk like she does when she is drunk and horny. Can anyone else relate to the needing booze aspect?

Here are a couple of photos for fun, not the greatest quality as they are screenshots of a video.

Up (4).jpgUp (5).JPGUp (6).JPG

My wife and I have had so many amazing nights role playing and fantasizing about her being with another man or her past sexual experiences. These nights, when my wife was really getting turned on talking about this stuff were amazing. We did attempt on a few occasions to have friends over specifically to fuck her but it just never materialized. As of recently she has not wanted to drink which was definitely was a major part of those amazing nights. Sex is still really good but I don't think she will ever be comfortable enough to talk like she does when she is drunk and horny. Can anyone else relate to the needing booze aspect?

Here are a couple of photos for fun, not the greatest quality as they are screenshots of a video.

View attachment 890547View attachment 890548View attachment 890550
She looks amazing- and the booze definitely help lube the situation at times lol. Maybe she wants to be taken by your friends or strangers? Have you discussed it further with her?

Reactions: jwf114 and Playncpl

She is hot

Reactions: digitalzoom1
She looks amazing- and the booze definitely help lube the situation at times lol. Maybe she wants to be taken by your friends or strangers? Have you discussed it further with her?
Yes, she definitely has wanted that. We would enjoys some drinks and she would love to talk about how she wanted my friends to fuck her or how she loved that I showed them photos of her. Without the booze she has just been too shy to talk about it.
Up (2).jpg

She is sexy and I would love to fill her up.
where you located

She’s incredible!

• Love
Reactions: Olompali

Beautifull!!

My wife is the same way, it can be pretty frustrating. She used to be kind of a party girl but, as she gets older, especially after having kids, she's somehow turned into a vanilla house-wife. She used to go out with friends at least once a month and she'd usually come home pretty drunk and ready to fuck. She'd be sexually aggressive and get off on dirty talk. Or we'd go out to dinner and, once in a while, she'd have a few and get naughty. Those nights seem to be getting fewer and further between. She rarely seems to want to go out with friends lately and often tries not to drink to much when we go out. Sex, when it happens, has been pretty vanilla. She's too inhibited and self-conscious about her body now to get into slut mode sober, which is dumb since, in some ways, she's hotter now than she was 10 years ago.

Reactions: anthonytimmermans

Hot, though.

🌟 She is beautiful! What a wonderful back and sharply bottom.

Alcohol certainly is the reason many of us are here today. There is the possibility that without a few drinks, our parent's inhibitions would have prevented that planned or accidental insemination. 😊

Reactions: marx
Yes alcohol has been the Key to opening the buried lust. We were friends with a couple and most Saturday nights found us at one or the others house. There was always a bit of kissing and touching but the other wife was like the most I will do is let you kiss my nipple just before you leave. One night we ran out of wine and switched to Tequila. Two shots in and I was suckin her conciderable tits. 3 shots and my hand was in her pants, 4 we were in bed where she told me 3 holes no waiting. The next morning she told us at breakfast she had no regreats and wished it had happened sooner. Much to her husband delight she became a total slut.

My wife is the same way, it can be pretty frustrating. She used to be kind of a party girl but, as she gets older, especially after having kids, she's somehow turned into a vanilla house-wife. She used to go out with friends at least once a month and she'd usually come home pretty drunk and ready to fuck. She'd be sexually aggressive and get off on dirty talk. Or we'd go out to dinner and, once in a while, she'd have a few and get naughty. Those nights seem to be getting fewer and further between. She rarely seems to want to go out with friends lately and often tries not to drink to much when we go out. Sex, when it happens, has been pretty vanilla. She's too inhibited and self-conscious about her body now to get into slut mode sober, which is dumb since, in some ways, she's hotter now than she was 10 years ago.
@majorem I have exactly the same situation with my wife. Same dynamic, same past, same current situation!
Any ideas on how to break that?

Not exactly the same situation, but close.

My wife has only had 2 men. Myself and a boyfriend before me. Early on she told me that he was bigger than me. And on a couple of occasions while we were dating she went back to him for sex. (I think this is where my cuckolding thoughts come from). We’ve now been married over 30 years. We have always talked about, and role played her boyfriend and a couple of my friends fucking her. She’s always been into it.

Finally last year she gave me the ok to talk to one of my friends about fucking her. He’s moved to another state and it just hasn’t worked out. After a short while of waiting she contacted her ex boyfriend. They texted, talked, and she sent some pictures. He seemed ready, but it all kind of stopped when we tried to firm up a date to meet.

Lately we have tried to contact a few guys on this site and another site. She’s a little picky and has some requirements. One guy was going to be about a shoe in. Tried to set a meeting date and never heard back from him. Had a couple of others emailing but nothing working out yet.

It’s frustrating and it’s beating down her confidence.