Think im being replaced

So i just tucked my wife into bed after returning home from her second get together with her the man who is seeming replacing me as her main sexual partener. See last night was suppostta be the one time a month that i get to have sex with my wife. How instead of being released from my chastity cage and sliding into my wife i found myself driving her to his house and my cage still firmly locked in place.
The day started out with the normal teasing text messages, something she dose really well. After work i walked into see the keys that i been dying for on the pillow while and my wife in the shower. With a hastness i rip my off my clothing and make my way to join her. Has enbrace her she looks me in eye and ask me what im thinking. I just responded with a smile and say im ready to reclaim her. With a soft kiss she informs me yes she is getting layed tonight but not in our bed. Tonight im fucing "d". I hope you dont mind. I mean after all i need a big cock and well has she takes hold of my little caged penis this just wont do. I hope you understand honey after all this was all your idea. I resigned myself to the corner has i watched my wife get ready and drove her over to his house. She foundled my caged penis the whole car ride to his house while telling me how happy she is that i agreed to give up my chance to have her so that she could play "d".
When we arived "honey i want you to talk me to the door." I got out of the car opened her door as lead her to his door step and knocked. Has opened the door i lowered my eyes while my wifes face lit up with huge smile to great her lover.
"Now ask "d" honey." I looked at my wife puzzled. "Go ahead cuckie" she said nugging me along. "Listen i said my wife would rather have sex with you tonight sir". So pleas since i cant measure up to you will you please my wife for me." With a sly smile he invited my wife inside. Thank you cuckie you may return to the car and go get yourself some coffee while i enjoy some time with "d" my wife as she walked in. The door closed so retreated back to the car and headed off to the coffee shop down road. About 15 minutes later my phone chearped with a few incoming pics of my sweet wife's lips wrapped around his huge and a message saying "im sure you undetstand why your wife's body is no longer yours." To which i could not respond. I only sipped my coffee and stared at those pics. About 3 hours later i was told she was ready to be picked up. I waited for probly the longest 20 minutes of my life for her to come out. "Sorry babe "d" need his cock sucked one more tim before i left but i got a special treat for you." On our way home she again played with my caged little penis while telling me all the things she did with "d". When we got home and into bed it was time for my treat. As my wife and i undressed she both prazed and taunted me for being such a good boy and so understanding that she just needed a big cock. She laided on the bed telling me to kneel and kiss her feet. After a few minutes she pulled me by the hair up to her well fucked pussy and told me "d" did not use a condom this time and insisted on cumming inside her. She wanted me to lick her clean as my treat. I slowly lapped at her swollen pussy and savored the taste of their cum togther while she went into my detail of her night and ideas of hers of things to come until she began to enjoy the rush of orgasm from my cum covered tounge and drifted off to sleep.