Think it's good idea for wife to ask ex lover for copy of old sex video he took

I know an ex lover of my wifes took video of him fucking her he has a really thick cock and I would love to see her take it back then he was the 3rd person to of fucked her it was me than another guy pencil dick which she said he knew how to use. Well then it was thick dick which her bnb pussy was so tight it hurt but he would gap her. And she'd loose control I'm thinking he might ask to fuck her again I told her a mfm would be great thinking he

Absolutely ask him. it will acknowledge to him that you are a cuck and open the door for them to have sex again. Plus it would be so hot to watch it with your wife so she will know that you are really interested in her fucking him. All you have to do then is get them together so you can become the cuck you want to be.

Reactions: btweets
Absolutely ask him. it will acknowledge to him that you are a cuck and open the door for them to have sex again. Plus it would be so hot to watch it with your wife so she will know that you are really interested in her fucking him. All you have to do then is get them together so you can become the cuck you want to be.
I told her that he might want something for a copy and if so she'll tell him I must be involved and then we'll both fuck her

Reactions: NMlover
Due to a unfortunate hard drive crash, we lost most all of our videos and pics. There was one man that was allowed to video the fun. I ended up having to ask him for copies of him fucking my wife. If we weren't in different countries, we'd already have new videos of him fucking her, lol.

Reactions: btweets
I know an ex lover of my wifes took video of him fucking her he has a really thick cock and I would love to see her take it back then he was the 3rd person to of fucked her it was me than another guy pencil dick which she said he knew how to use. Well then it was thick dick which her bnb pussy was so tight it hurt but he would gap her. And she'd loose control I'm thinking he might ask to fuck her again I told her a mfm would be great thinking he
Before we became more open sexually my wife always told me she only had sex with 2 guys that had significantly bigger dicks. All the others were similar to my size or slightly bigger. Years later we were drunk in Vegas and I dared her to ask one of her old bfs she’s friends with on FB for a dick pic. she didn’t think there was any way he would do it and as a guy I was pretty sure he would. She came up with story about being in Vegas with a friend that found a dick pic from her first bf. So my wife said she wanted a pic of his so they could compare because she couldn’t remember exactly how big it was. Less than a min later her phone went off and I could tell she was shocked he sent pic so willingly. Out of curiosity I asked her to show me the pic & compare. Immediately notice his dick was obviously decent amount longer and thicker. Based on comparison to my size I told my wife he is not similar size guessed his dick is probably ≈7” long and ≈5” girth. She agreed that sounded right, I laughed and asked her how she can think his and mine are both average size? She confidently said she considers 7” avg and since that’s only an 1” longer it’s not a big enough difference.