This needs no explantion

Ricky Sinclair

Couple
Gold
A gut-wrenching voice mail from my wife - still tweaking:
Sorry I missed your call pet, but I’ve been having so much fun. I’m okay, everything’s fine, I’m at the Marriott with Darren, so there’s no need to worry. We met as arranged and yeah, we’ve been having a lot of fun. You probably want the gory details, you usually do. I’ll try to give you a few now while Darren’s in the shower; when he comes out he’ll probably want to get busy again. Number one, well yes, he’s so much bigger than you, he's at least twice your size and he really knows how to use it. Number two, yes, I’ve cum a lot, like I don’t know how many times, I lost count but I’ve cum really hard every time. Number three, yes, he’s miles better at it than you. If you were to take all the orgasms I’ve had with you and put them together, you’d still be light years behind. Now I’ll tell you the things you probably don’t want to hear, I want to be honest with you um… I hope you won’t be mad. We’re not using condoms and I’m letting him cum in me. I know it was the rule that we’d never do that, but I can’t begin to explain how amazing it is without a rubber and just how much I need this, I mean you try so hard but … well. We've being fucking non stop since we got in um... he’s cum in me twice... it feels so amazing. It's been four hours... I just need this so badly pet, it’s so surreal. And then, I guess I’ll tell you now, I want to make this a regular thing, I want to keep seeing him. We still have each other, and nothing will change there but I want to do this more often because he makes me cum harder than I’ve ever cum before. He should be black... so fucking intense... it’s like… Oh yes, before I forget, Darren likes stockings same as you and there’s so much cum in my pussy the ones I’m wearing are soaked. So they'll be nice and messy for you when I get home in the morning... you can jerk off into them if you want. So, I’ll call you again when I’m about to leave tomorrow I guess, I won’t be home tonight. Darren’s out of the shower… Oh my God, he’s got something for me. I want to thank you again sweetie… I love you so much for letting me do this. I’ll talk to you later… I love you pet.

Last edited:
if she comes home and loves you, what does it matter how many times she has sex with him. My partner goes out and has sex with a friend of hers a couple times a month. I take her to his place and pick her up the next day ,sometimes two days later. Last time she said they had sex six times . He is 12 years younger than her . I like being a cuck

Reactions: Martinelli M