Thongs

What a beautiful view and a perfect ass!!
Thank you. Here's a fun Christmas eve gift.

So, I found this this morning! Here's a guy actually slipping me out of these panties! I woke up really hot and bothered this morning by the way and decided to look for a pic like this.

Enjoy. On this night we were getting ready to leave a lifestyle club when this guy came up to my husband and said "You can't leave yet, I haven't tasted your wife's pussy". He told the guy to tell me that when I returned from the bathroom. He did, and this pic was taken probably ten minutes later. He was fun. In all fairness he and I had been making eye contact all night. At least he finally went for it!

Mrs HW

BBCRRpantiesofffavoriteresizenetlabel.png

BBCRROct10pantiesdowneatingpussynetnetlabel.png

So, I found this this morning! Here's a guy actually slipping me out of these panties! I woke up really hot and bothered this morning by the way and decided to look for a pic like this.

Enjoy. On this night we were getting ready to leave a lifestyle club when this guy came up to my husband and said "You can't leave yet, I haven't tasted your wife's pussy". He told the guy to tell me that when I returned from the bathroom. He did, and this pic was taken probably ten minutes later. He was fun. In all fairness he and I had been making eye contact all night. At least he finally went for it!

Mrs HW

View attachment 465563

View attachment 465564
Love them sexy panties. Even better pulled down 🔥

Mrs HW

View attachment 465563

View attachment 465564

Some fine dining I am sure!!😊
Happy days!😉

Reactions: Hwcouple702

Mrs HW

View attachment 465563

View attachment 465564
Great picture, thanks for sharing and damn, that was one lucky guy! You have a gorgeous body and a delicious looking pussy!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702