Thongs

Luv. Luv, LUV a lady with a great ass, who knows it! Those are some A+++ butts right there.
Gotta get my GF to pose right. She's got a truly fantastic shaped ass!!

Here is Mrs. JD spreading her legs in an open lounge, where we found ourselves one evening. She loves showing off her panties to me when in public places as well as giving any interested parties a look. One of the things we like to do is for her to not let me see which panties she is wearing until we go out for the evening. Then she has to spread her legs in a public place, allowing me to get a glimpse of them. Usually, as the night progresses, she becomes less and less inhibitive and will really start showing off her beautiful body parts, albeit by accident.

Attachments

• 2215227.jpg
    2215227.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
Here is Mrs. JD spreading her legs in an open lounge, where we found ourselves one evening. She loves showing off her panties to me when in public places as well as giving any interested parties a look. One of the things we like to do is for her to not let me see which panties she is wearing until we go out for the evening. Then she has to spread her legs in a public place, allowing me to get a glimpse of them. Usually, as the night progresses, she becomes less and less inhibitive and will really start showing off her beautiful body parts, albeit by accident.
That's a lovely view. That mound suggests very full pussy lips. 💋

ladies you should be taking them off far more sexier better still with a guy ripping them off you to get to the honey What can be nicer than a stranger removing your wife's panties while your still in the room so he can fucker
Now be honest s that not hot

• Love
Reactions: btweets and Kev627