Thoughts

Badboy

Male
Based on the fact that 95% of the male population stupidly want to satisfy their physical needs in the world, there are a lot of not completely or completely unsatisfied girls. I always do in the first place what will please a girl who trusted me. I get high pleasure. I adapt to her desires and reaction. I think if everyone thought so, it would be great. Ladies share your thoughts if you met with such situations when you left unsatisfied. And give advices what not to do.

Reactions: Bigtonybk14
I have been lucky enough to be given a hall pass so to speak and have meet with men in the hope to have an ongoing nsa set up. Why they didnt work out... first of all catfish people... wtf. Now dont get me wrong i am a very sexually confident on the cusp of being a bbw curvy woman. I pass photos that are true to me and what will walk through the door. Guys on dating sites have 10 yr old phots and expect you not to notice when you rock up at the meet get sent a message that they have arrived, you walk in and gaze the room looking for him and then you spot someone who somewhat looks familiar then you think has he chickened out and sent his father instead. Bye. Ok so you get to stage two meet someone and get to the bedroom stage... i found a lot of guys dont know how to actually please a woman or want to even. Its more a case of i want to cum thee end... so being the woman i think i wasted mascara for that... or the guy cant get thier cock working and hello i got skills people but if ya cant control ya junk... stay at home. Then you get the odd gem who is really keen to please. Woman can be just as bad in return they expect to receive and not give. You need a sexual spark, and both people need to be present and truely enjoy making each other enjoy. It sounds so simple dont it. I of course want to be pleased but I also want to please in return. Oral sex needs to be something both parties want to give the effort and that is the tell tail for me. If your gonna go down on me and not make sure i am enjoying and trust me i will tell ya... i plan on giving you a head job to remember. It starts there for me. I cant answer for other ladies but reality is if you aint gonna but effort in at that stage... im assuming I am gonna leave unsatisfied cause you sure as hell aint gonna make sure the intercourse is gonna get any better. Make her feel sexy make her feel like she is the first pussy you have ever whirshipped cause trust me you will get the mirrored effort returned.

Lucky you for getting a Hall pass,Welcome to the lifestyle.You will find catfish everywhere sounds like you have a good eye for spotting them so keep at it.