Thoughts?

I want to just walk around be fucked by whoever wants to. Like, they see me and just grab me, rip my clothes off and fuck me right there and then leave and just keep on with my day like nothing happened.

I think that’s just part of being a woman. It natural for men to want to guck randomly and spread their seed so we as women should be ready and willing to receive it at anytime. Just my thoughts. Seems natural.

I think that’s just part of being a woman. It natural for men to want to guck randomly and spread their seed so we as women should be ready and willing to receive it at anytime. Just my thoughts. Seems natural.
Some men want to make sure that seed is very well used!!! Best to have dscussion w hub abt how you two might handle pretty wife getting knocked up.

• Love
Reactions: stacyz
I want to just walk around be fucked by whoever wants to. Like, they see me and just grab me, rip my clothes off and fuck me right there and then leave and just keep on with my day like nothing happened.
I agree sexy white girls like you are the best. I believe a bitch should always be available to be bred particularly on ovulation days! 😈

Reactions: Rem503