Threesome in Idaho

Dec 23, 2020
Pocatello, ID
My wife and I are moving to Idaho Falls in a couple of weeks. We'd love to find some new friends with benefits. But my wife also wants to experience a threesome.... Me, her, and another guy. Are there any gut guys who live in the area or are willing to travel to help me tag team her for hours??

Lets chat. Moving to ID in the next 6 months. Leaving two couples in Seattle and looking for new friends. kik robvanjan

My wife and I are moving to Idaho Falls in a couple of weeks. We'd love to find some new friends with benefits. But my wife also wants to experience a threesome.... Me, her, and another guy. Are there any gut guys who live in the area or are willing to travel to help me tag team her for hours??
I just sent you an email.

Hey there, lived in Idaho my whole life you guys seem really interesting. Would love to talk more and maybe find some benefit for us both if you are still looking.