Threesome sure does

I would have to agree too. After my wife has been with Derick she encourages me to reclaim her. (That's her word not mine). When I reclaim her we make love instead of when she and Derick are together they are fucking. She makes Derick use a condom where I do not have to.
Love the word reclaimed because the wife does belong to him owns her while having sex.

I've only seen my wife with another guy on only one occasion that lasted about a week and I really enjoyed seeing her being fucked. I know that she's been with at least six guys during the 15 years we've been married but unfortunately I wasn't in on any of those. I guess we don't talk well enough. I wish she'd get a boyfriend and we could double team her but I think that she's not really comfortable with me there. We're not kids but are both quite presentable and she's got the prettiest pussy I've ever seen, almost hairless! We live in a small town in Washington so have to be really careful. I think I'm going to just dream on!!

View attachment 470786

Yes, it's watching her in such an intimate act. Witnessing her being sexy and another male appreciating it. She surrenders herself. Allowing another cock to be inside her, seeding her. Of course as the husband you reclaim her almost immediately after. She understands she is her husbands possession.
I am NOT my husbands possession !! Maybe you were meaning another word?

I've only seen my wife with another guy on only one occasion that lasted about a week and I really enjoyed seeing her being fucked. I know that she's been with at least six guys during the 15 years we've been married but unfortunately I wasn't in on any of those. I guess we don't talk well enough. I wish she'd get a boyfriend and we could double team her but I think that she's not really comfortable with me there. We're not kids but are both quite presentable and she's got the prettiest pussy I've ever seen, almost hairless! We live in a small town in Washington so have to be really careful. I think I'm going to just dream on!!
I live in washington and wont say a word

Reactions: owlcuck
Oh Oh Pizz Pizz What relief for me if I can play secondary role and/or watch love making in threesome or gang bang group. Hope some body will teach the new comer (stagman) the tricks of the trade near Atlanta, Ga. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: somos2conmuchos
What crap. Possession? what planet are you on.
I can see people are not reading the third and last sentence of my post. Possession. It's part of the role-play, part of the fantasy of both. It's agreed upon. For the time of the experience it's WANTED by both. It has nothing to do with social equality. The wife WANTS to be the possession of the husband, she insists on it and is an integral part of the fantasy/role play. She plans out the experience, she decides how she will be shared, handed-over to another man by her husband. Yes, there is a little Dom/Sub going on at the same time. The wife wanting to be told what and how to do a particular act. Which is how it is scripted. HER SCRIPT!!