Threesome with my wifey

Hello guys,

Me and my wife are planning to visit Portugal in July. We are from Turkey and both 32 years old. I'm very into this lifestyle for years now but didn't have the guts to confront my wife. As a turkish woman, she has some taboos.

Recently, we are using a toy for the 3rd wheel and name the toy from night to night. I know that she relieves and is more fun and especially more flirty when she's drunk or high. So I am looking for a warm companionship to replace this toy for our threesome in Portugal. Uncut men or BBCs have more chance since she's never been with those.

Thank you! and here's a sneak peak of her..

View attachment 870747
A search reveals this picture is used a lot by people all over the world saying it is their wife or girl friend lol.

Hello guys,

Me and my wife are planning to visit Portugal in July. We are from Turkey and both 32 years old. I'm very into this lifestyle for years now but didn't have the guts to confront my wife. As a turkish woman, she has some taboos.

Recently, we are using a toy for the 3rd wheel and name the toy from night to night. I know that she relieves and is more fun and especially more flirty when she's drunk or high. So I am looking for a warm companionship to replace this toy for our threesome in Portugal. Uncut men or BBCs have more chance since she's never been with those.

Thank you! and here's a sneak peak of her..

View attachment 870747
Nice picture,off

• Love
Reactions: alphastag