Threesome with my wifey

alphastag

Male
From
Turkey
Hello guys,

Me and my wife are planning to visit Portugal in July. We are from Turkey and both 32 years old. I'm very into this lifestyle for years now but didn't have the guts to confront my wife. As a turkish woman, she has some taboos.

Recently, we are using a toy for the 3rd wheel and name the toy from night to night. I know that she relieves and is more fun and especially more flirty when she's drunk or high. So I am looking for a warm companionship to replace this toy for our threesome in Portugal. Uncut men or BBCs have more chance since she's never been with those.

Thank you! and here's a sneak peak of her..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,

Me and my wife are planning to visit Portugal in July. We are from Turkey and both 32 years old. I'm very into this lifestyle for years now but didn't have the guts to confront my wife. As a turkish woman, she has some taboos.

Recently, we are using a toy for the 3rd wheel and name the toy from night to night. I know that she relieves and is more fun and especially more flirty when she's drunk or high. So I am looking for a warm companionship to replace this toy for our threesome in Portugal. Uncut men or BBCs have more chance since she's never been with those.

View attachment 870747
Mmmmm! Yummy fuck holes!! Sexy as hell!! 🍆😉😋😋

Reactions: alphastag
Hello guys,

View attachment 870747
Definitely one hot woman

Reactions: alphastag
Hello guys,

View attachment 870747
She’s got Gorgouse srse fantastic pussey

Reactions: ep46wksp
Hello guys,

View attachment 870747
Fucking sweet

Hello guys,

View attachment 870747
İ want to fuck this pink pussy

Hello guys,

View attachment 870747

Attachments

• IMG_20220920_194955_574.jpg
    IMG_20220920_194955_574.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: darkonekic385
Hello guys,

View attachment 870747
Awesome wife! ı wanna see more!

Reactions: grmonh
Hello guys,

View attachment 870747
We are curious if you got some play while in Portugal ??

Hello guys,

Hello guys,

View attachment 870747
Ooo so hot