Need help retraining my wifes pussy for bigger cock

I have been using dildos on my wife to introduce her to the idea that bigger cocks are better. She is new to bigger cocks, but now admits she likes them because she she cums way harder. The issue is she is so tight and it's a bit of a challenge to use our thicker toys even with a lot of lube. The dildos are big, but not overly huge (6" to 6.25" circumference, all 7" to 9" length). Will regular use eventually loosen her up to where this size thickness is just normal for her? How often and long will it take?

My wife had probably the tightest pussy I've ever had. She would sometimes struggle with my cock and I'm definitely not big.
I would buy bigger dildos and she'd try to take them but never could.
I brought a larger dual density dildo fairly recently but waited until she was in a particularly horny mood before getting it out. She was absolutely dripping wet at the time and she ended up taking the whole thing which surprised us both. She's since had it multiple times. I think now she knows she can fit it, she relaxes a bit which makes it easier. I still can't "fuck" her with the whole length but she can definitely fit it.
On a side note, I've noticed over the last year or so that she doesn't feel as tight as she used to. Maybe she's gotten loosen as she gets older.

Hope that's if some help to you.

The vaginal canal is more likely to be engorged and larger during ovulation.

From a biological perspective age tends to relax the tendons and muscles around the vagina, so time does play a roll.

So many would seem to benefit from an undergraduate, "101" level course in basic anatomy and physiology...

The vaginal barrel is elastic. The physiological aspects, as related to sexual intercourse are related to a blend of emotional/erotic mental stimulation, and the physiological responses include lubrication, and vaginal tenting.

Outside of certain extremes, the vagina both lubricates, and the vaginal barrel tents to accommodate the penis offered... pinky sized, or forearm sized.

Absent physiological abnormality, a thick or remnant hymen, scar tissue from prior injury or illness, or cervical / uterine anatomical abnormality, a vagina can accommodate a wide range of penis girth/length.

"Training" a pussy is predominantly a fantasy, driven from ignorance to misinformation.

I have been using dildos on my wife to introduce her to the idea that bigger cocks are better. She is new to bigger cocks, but now admits she likes them because she she cums way harder. The issue is she is so tight and it's a bit of a challenge to use our thicker toys even with a lot of lube. The dildos are big, but not overly huge (6" to 6.25" circumference, all 7" to 9" length). Will regular use eventually loosen her up to where this size thickness is just normal for her? How often and long will it take?
Yes and no - with regular use, it will loosen and become easy for her to take them, however, between each session, it will begin to contract back. I think the first time you try to get a larger size dildo in, it is the most challenging, once she's taken a certain size, I think it is easier to get back to that size. Part of it is psychological too - if she's intimidated by the size, she will have trouble relaxing, which will make things much more difficult.

Back before kids, I got my wife to the point where I could fist her and slip my cock in, or she could take huge dildos and she loved it. After we had a kid, which obviously is the ultimate stretch, we had to wait some time before resuming activities, plus having a baby made sex less regular. It ended up that her pussy tightened and, while definitely looser than when we met, I couldn't fist her anymore. With additional pregnancies, I've never had the time to work her back up to that level and so odd as it may sound, after 3 kids, she is now tighter than before we had children.

A good way to loosen things up is, during sex, slip in a couple fingers with your cock. My wife always enjoys that. Eventually you can add in a dildo with your cock and ask if she likes getting DPed. :sneaky:

Reactions: fmwanon