Threesomes and dp's

My wife and I use dildos all the time. We will literally mimic having a threesome and when she's super into it I'll D.P. her. I call her a freak and she says that she just follows my lead. We've done this now for about 5 years and I'm ready to talk to her about having a real threesome. She has said in the past that she would never do that, but that was just in a conversation. Her actions when we use toys tells me otherwise. So am I seeing things that aren't there or am I heading in the right direction?. Thanks

My wife and I use dildos all the time. We will literally mimic having a threesome and when she's super into it I'll D.P. her. I call her a freak and she says that she just follows my lead. We've done this now for about 5 years and I'm ready to talk to her about having a real threesome. She has said in the past that she would never do that, but that was just in a conversation. Her actions when we use toys tells me otherwise. So am I seeing things that aren't there or am I heading in the right direction?. Thanks
I have had a couple DPs. To by honest I think they are overrated. Plus finding two good bulls willing to have their cocks rub together is tough. I have had many threesomes that to me are so much better. Getting fucked hard while sucking another cock is a better feeling that two guys awkwardly trying to find a rhythm and satisfy me.

One thing you could try is building a fantasy around the dildo play. When you are using the dildo on her refer to it as if it was part of a real person. Phrases like "Oh baby, I love seeing you cum on his cock." "Let him fuck you deep." "We both want to fuck your pussy." might help it actually happen.

Jennifer has named our lifelike Dildos. She'll let me know what dildo to use by saying I want to fuck, Robert, Kevin, Craig...

Your wife's reaction to this will also be a good sign on how or if to proceed. If she gets into you referring to it as a real person may indicate it's time to start the conversation on sharing. If it kills the mood for her, unfortunately that's an answer too.

Last edited:
We first did this using her 6 inch butt plug. I was behind her doggy. The plug was halfway in. Started building a rhythm and I would bump the plug with my pelvis. Started going at it and then the plug slipped in all the way. I kept asking her how she liked taking on two cocks and she started cumming really hard.

Es más difícil encontrar chicos que estén dispuestos a participar que lograr que la mujer participe. He tenido dificultades para conseguir una

Mfm y dvp son mis favoritos. Me cuesta mucho encontrar parejas. La lucha es real
muy dificil encontrar hombres dispuestos a no temer problemas con disfrutar de la sensacion del roze de sus pingas con la delgada division entre las dos miemtras hacen gemir de gusto a una chica

Reactions: TheRedWolf
LF and I have done a few 3-somes. Worked great told the participant up front that there will be bi-activity.

Trying for a bit more right now:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzij
One thing you could try is building a fantasy around the dildo play. When you are using the dildo on her refer to it as if it was part of a real person. Phrases like "Oh baby, I love seeing you cum on his cock." "Let him fuck you deep." "We both want to fuck your pussy." might help it actually happen.

Jennifer has named our lifelike Dildos. She'll let me know what dildo to use by saying I want to fuck, Robert, Kevin, Craig...

Your wife's reaction to this will also be a good sign on how or if to proceed. If she gets into you referring to it as a real person may indicate it's time to start the conversation on sharing. If it kills the mood for her, unfortunately that's an answer too.
We do the same.

Update: Here's some progress I think.... the other night she took an edible and got super stoned! As soon as she came to bed we started being intimate. She started talking about threesomes and if we are having one with the toys we use. I said "yeah it's kind of like a threesome". So then she said "so do I like threesomes?" I said " yeah it sure does feel that way". So I brought out this half male torso with a 9 inch dildo on it and she worked the fuck out of it while sucking me off. In this session I dp her and while it was happening she kept saying "do it I know this is what you want". After we finished she got super weird and she said she felt almost ashamed of how she acted and said. So naturally now I feel like a total scumbag. And a part of me doesn't want to proceed anymore, and the other part wants to do it again. So was this progress or not?

Reactions: Cycle69 and Ozzij
Update: Here's some progress I think.... the other night she took an edible and got super stoned! As soon as she came to bed we started being intimate. She started talking about threesomes and if we are having one with the toys we use. I said "yeah it's kind of like a threesome". So then she said "so do I like threesomes?" I said " yeah it sure does feel that way". So I brought out this half male torso with a 9 inch dildo on it and she worked the fuck out of it while sucking me off. In this session I dp her and while it was happening she kept saying "do it I know this is what you want". After we finished she got super weird and she said she felt almost ashamed of how she acted and said. So naturally now I feel like a total scumbag. And a part of me doesn't want to proceed anymore, and the other part wants to do it again. So was this progress or not?
This is where you reassure her that it's not weird, that you love her even more for expressing her sexuality and that whatever she wants to do you're okay with it. I'm afraid she was looking for you to make her feel good about how she acted. There's still time to let her know that you don't think she is a freak and that her sexual satisfaction is paramount.

I was involved in a dvp years ago and found very enjoyable.
My wife ain’t too keen, so as others here are doing, use a a dildo to try to replicate the dvp experience. As much as we both enjoy that, unfortunately I don’t think she will ever try two real cocks.