Threesome

werekinky2

Male
May 29, 2019
I have a question for what reason would woman not want to have a threesome with there husband??? I mean I think if any women asked there husband if they wanted to have a 3way with two women they would say yes.why wouldn’t women want to with two men?

The short answer is most men are physically stimulated and most women are mentally stimulated. Meaning, (most) women need relationship based stimulation which typically you won’t find in one night stands… or Craig’s list.
I agree. I would like threesome with my partner and a female friend but not with another man. If I can do something with my partner why do I need another man? It is nice sometimes to fantasise about sex with two men and physical pleasure it might give but fantasy is enough. Fantasy and reality are different.

I agree. I would like threesome with my partner and a female friend but not with another man. If I can do something with my partner why do I need another man? It is nice sometimes to fantasise about sex with two men and physical pleasure it might give but fantasy is enough. Fantasy and reality are different.

if you would fantasize about it what would be wrong with making a fantasy reality?why would you say fantasy and reality are different?

Reactions: Tof82
My wife has experienced a few threesomes (MFM) and one MMFM foursome. While there are times where she just loves cocks everywhere, most of the time, she prefers one cock at a time. At least for my wife, a train is a much more desirable option than a threesome. She likes to connect with one man at a time and make him her focus vs. entertaining multiple cocks at one time.

She does have a fantasy of DP and DVP which require multiple men at once. She also recently told me that she wants to have her pussy licked while she is getting fucked. This requires threesomes as well. So she is on the path to her next threesome since those are her top bucket list fantasies right now. She also wants to go back to Trapeze Club in Fort Lauderdale this year on a night when single guys are welcome to see how many guys she can fuck in one night. She is a sexual rock star and I am a lucky man!

As for me,I would love to have a woman sitting on my face while another woman rides my cock. I’m sure that would be pure heaven. I’m also pretty sure I would be so turned on that I wouldn’t last long. Women definitely have the advantage in being able to pleasure more than one person! I sure wish I could cum endless times and keep on fucking. 😊😃

My wife has had over 40 MFM's. Typically it starts out with me and another guy kissing her, undressing her, oral for her. Generally when it's time for her to be fucked, I will let him fuck her first. She will orgasm and then we may take her from both ends, or she will suck two cocks etc.... I would say if we are using/pleasing her maybe 30% of the time she has two cocks in her somewhere. I almost always have at least one camera video taping us, so I spend time with a camera in my hand. Nothing better than video taping a young stud pounding your wife's pussy! She does orgasm way more and better if it's just one guy fucking her so she can focus on the pleasure.

Last edited:
We do mfm with a guy we know. We have tag teamed her, it's not that easy, guy fucking from behind can't pound hard. She likes one of us a time. She really gets into it with him weather they fuck hard and fast or they go with slow lovemaking sex. Then I take over, same thing sometimes it's hard pounding sometimes sexy slow sex.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2