Throwing a friend a sexual life-preserver

WiseOld

Male
Verified
Gold
I was running early Saturday morning, when I unexpectedly ran into friend, who had just gotten divorced. This was a first, I had never seen him at the track before. We ran together for as long as we both could, then walked, while he did most of the talking. His failed marriage was the only topic.

I was always on the outlook for new men to fuck my wife and he was certainly good candidate, being young and athletic and, quite importantly, well mannered. I didn't want my wife to fuck all of my male friends, not at all, only those friends that didn't overlap with other friends. Unfortunately, he overlapped with most my friends and even some of my coworkers. Still, he was a friend in need and I was sure my wife would like give herself to him. Still, why get into unnecessarily risky situations, after all my wife was quite lovely and young (about 25 at the time); couldn't I just find some other guy to invite into our bedroom? At the same time, he was ideal I so many ways, not least of which was that he had only had sex with his ex in the last five years, so he would be safe enough not to require a condom, which appealed to both me and my wife.

After our run, he and I went out for breakfast and I invited him to dinner with us at our place the next day. He agreed and we talked for a long time about his failed marriage. He complained about most suffering boring sex possible, even at the best of times with his ex. I told him that I had zero complaints in that regard, as we had sex daily. I went on to tell him that my wife and I had been fantasizing about indulging an MMF threesome and that if he, and if my wife were up to it, he might get some extra-special desert tomorrow. He was surprised, but intrigued, as he had met my wife several times before. I knew he liked what he had seen of her body from his obvious staring. I told him that I couldn't promise anything other than it might happened. He thanked me profusely, but then went to claim that he probably wasn't a good candidate for such an honor, as he got deeply depressed around happy couples, as it painfully reminded him of his deceased marriage. I told him that I understood, but I insisted that no matter what he had to come to dinner.

When I got home, I told my wife all about Allen and his divorce and his coming to dinner on Sunday. She was sad to hear about his divorce, but she also added that she thought his ex had a mean streak running through her; she recounted several little events that she had noted at parties and picnics with him, where his ex revealed the breakup looming in their future. This startled me, as I had never noticed, but I, too, never liked his ex. I went on to tell her that I had mentioned to Allen possibility of a threesome with us. She seemed quite conflicted, as she appeared turned on by the possibility of getting his cock in her and a bit frightened that he was too close to us and or other friends. And that was just the way I felt as well.

My view was that a few sexual encounters would help to crossover to the happy side of life again, but that the wrong women could tie him down to the unhappy side. I pointed out to her that my big fear was that some eager woman, like her friend/enemy Helen, would latch on to him while he was in this weaken state. My wife liked/disliked her friend/co-worker Helen intensely and the thought of her or another women like her getting hold of Allen frightened her greatly. I decided that we wouldn't decide until the next morning what to do, which meant that I would decide, as she was entirely up for the threesome happening.

When I awoke Sunday morning, I was at peace, as I had absolutely knew what to do: nothing, we would not have a threesome, as he was just too inside to our circle. I let my wife know my decision and she seemed a bit saddened, but agreed with my reasoning. A few hours later, I called Allen and told him that the fantasy would have to remain a fantasy. I didn't chicken out and blame my wife; in fact, I told him that she was all for it happening, but that I thought it wouldn't be a good idea. He told me that he was both disappointed and relieved. I insisted that he nonetheless show up for dinner and he promised he would.

He arrived early and the three of us went for a walk. The meal was delicious and he and my wife talked exclusively about his failed marriage. I just listened and thought about the sex scenes that were not going to happen. I kept going over my reasoning and it hit me like a slap in the face, I had screwed up. All of us knew about my offer, he knew, she knew, so I had incurred all the liabilities of him knowing about our kinky side, but we were getting none of the advantages. In other words, I just changed my mind. Thus, in the middle of the meal, I casually said to my wife, "Honey, later tonight, Allen will be fucking you."

With obvious embarrassment spreading across her face, she faced him and said to him, "Oh, certainly, I would enjoy that very much."

His shocked look compelled her to ask if that was okay with him. Allen was speechless, so he just shyly nodded yes in disbelief. "Great, then it's settled," I said, as I poured myself another glass of wine.

Later that evening, she went go off and change in lingerie, while he quizzed me over how serious I had been at dinner. I kept reassuring him that he would be doing us a favor, as I had always wanted to find her an intelligent, kind, safe man to fuck in front of me, as it was my favorite fantasy (and hers). And since he had been married for years and hadn't had sex since breaking up, he was perfect. I went on to explain how she had found him so attractive and how she had been eager for him to get to know her more intimately, but how I was the one with all the doubts, which were now all gone.

She then came out into our living room looking as sexy as I had ever seen. She strutted across us on the sofa and modeled her risqué outfit for us. She followed the pattern we had setup, first something very revealing, then an outfit that hid much more skin. But then with each change of outfits, she would progressively show more and more of luscious body. Allen was obviously loving the show.

We had many code phrases in place for her to relay to me what she desired, such as "I changed my mind" or "yes let's do this." She gave me the "let's do it now" code. So, I asked her to show Allen my favorite outfit. She smiled seductively and disappeared in our bedroom for a long time, for so long a time that I am sure that Allen thought the show might be over.

When she returned she was wearing only black nylon stockings, garter belt, heels, black gloves, and a gold necklace—she was otherwise completely naked. This was her serious fucking outfit. I actually thought the gloves were too much, but she loved wearing them. She pranced about, giving us a tantalizing show. But she, like just about every woman I have known, always felt her ass was too big, so she hid her lovely behind from Allen's eyes. I wasn't having any of it, so I asked to get me something from high on the bookshelf at the other end of the room. She knew that I was on to her ass-hiding strategy, so she dutifully walked over, got on her tippy toes, pausing a good, long time, with tightly clenched ass cheeks for us to see, and returned with the item.

Then she sat in Allen's lap and laughed at the situation. She sat on him for about five minutes and Allen, who had started out being quite nervous, was now fairly calm. In fact, he was openly fondling her almost-entirely-naked body, his right hand clutching her ass cheek, his left hand cupping a breast. She then whispered that they should go in the bedroom now. I decided to stay in the living room and I told them so. They both tried to convince me otherwise, but I held firm. Then he and my wife went to our bedroom, where he removed his clothes, climbed in bed with her, caressed her, kissed her, fondled her, licked her, probed her, fucked her, and ejaculated in her. I could only hear occasional groans and moans, but then I heard the large platform bed squeak away.

After they were spent, they stayed in bed and ending up talking about his failed marriage for about an hour. She told me afterwards that he was crying at times. He did almost all the talking, while my wife nodded and reassured him that his future would brighten up soon, kissing him and sucking his cock in between. Meanwhile, I was reading a book and I was somewhat disappointed that they weren't going at it harder and more often. But just when I was sure that there would be no more thunderous sex between them, I heard the bed again squeak furiously.

Not only had Allen just gotten the best psychological therapy possible, he got probably the best piece of ass of his life. And my wife had a great time as well; she later told me that he really knew how to use his tongue and that his cock fit in her perfectly. She later told that she even liked the taste of his cum and that he could fuck her anytime I wanted.

Once they were exhausted, they came out and sat next me on the sofa. Both were naked, except that she still wore her necklace and one stocking. His soft cock looked red and swollen from use; she looked satisfied and wild, as her hair and makeup were a mess. I could smell his cum on her breath.

He thanked me and asked how he could repay me and my answer was that next time he fucked my wife, I was going to join in, which he readily agreed to. I did join in the next time which occurred two weeks later. All in all, I believe that he visited us about three more times, before he found a girlfriend.

Last edited:
I was running early Saturday morning, when I unexpectedly ran into friend, who had just gotten divorced. This was a first, I had never seen him at the track before. We ran together for as long as we both could, then walked, while he did most of the talking. His failed marriage was the only topic.

I was always on the outlook for new men to fuck my wife and he was certainly good candidate, being young and athletic and, quite importantly, well mannered. I didn't want my wife to fuck all of my male friends, not at all, only those friends that didn't overlap with other friends. Unfortunately, he overlapped with most my friends and even some of my coworkers. Still, he was a friend in need and I was sure my wife would like give herself to him. Still, why get into unnecessarily risky situations, after all my wife was quite lovely and young (about 25 at the time); couldn't I just find some other guy to invite into our bedroom? At the same time, he was ideal I so many ways, not least of which was that he had only had sex with his ex in the last five years, so he would be safe enough not to require a condom, which appealed to both me and my wife.

After our run, he and I went out for breakfast and I invited him to dinner with us at our place the next day. He agreed and we talked for a long time about his failed marriage. He complained about most suffering boring sex possible, even at the best of times with his ex. I told him that I had zero complaints in that regard, as we had sex daily. I went on to tell him that my wife and I had been fantasizing about indulging an MMF threesome and that if he, and if my wife were up to it, he might get some extra-special desert tomorrow. He was surprised, but intrigued, as he had met my wife several times before. I knew he liked what he had seen of her body from his obvious staring. I told him that I couldn't promise anything other than it might happened. He thanked me profusely, but then went to claim that he probably wasn't a good candidate for such an honor, as he got deeply depressed around happy couples, as it painfully reminded him of his deceased marriage. I told him that I understood, but I insisted that no matter what he had to come to dinner.

When I got home, I told my wife all about Allen and his divorce and his coming to dinner on Sunday. She was sad to hear about his divorce, but she also added that she thought his ex had a mean streak running through her; she recounted several little events that she had noted at parties and picnics with him, where his ex revealed the breakup looming in their future. This startled me, as I had never noticed, but I, too, never liked his ex. I went on to tell her that I had mentioned to Allen possibility of a threesome with us. She seemed quite conflicted, as she appeared turned on by the possibility of getting his cock in her and a bit frightened that he was too close to us and or other friends. And that was just the way I felt as well.

My view was that a few sexual encounters would help to crossover to the happy side of life again, but that the wrong women could tie him down to the unhappy side. I pointed out to her that my big fear was that some eager woman, like her friend/enemy Helen, would latch on to him while he was in this weaken state. My wife liked/disliked her friend/co-worker Helen intensely and the thought of her or another women like her getting hold of Allen frightened her greatly. I decided that we wouldn't decide until the next morning what to do, which meant that I would decide, as she was entirely up for the threesome happening.

When I awoke Sunday morning, I was at peace, as I had absolutely knew what to do: nothing, we would not have a threesome, as he was just too inside to our circle. I let my wife know my decision and she seemed a bit saddened, but agreed with my reasoning. A few hours later, I called Allen and told him that the fantasy would have to remain a fantasy. I didn't chicken out and blame my wife; in fact, I told him that she was all for it happening, but that I thought it wouldn't be a good idea. He told me that he was both disappointed and relieved. I insisted that he nonetheless show up for dinner and he promised he would.

He arrived early and the three of us went for a walk. The meal was delicious and he and my wife talked exclusively about his failed marriage. I just listened and thought about the sex scenes that were not going to happen. I kept going over my reasoning and it hit me like a slap in the face, I had screwed up. All of us knew about my offer, he knew, she knew, so I had incurred all the liabilities of him knowing about our kinky side, but we were getting none of the advantages. In other words, I just changed my mind. Thus, in the middle of the meal, I casually said to my wife, "Honey, later tonight, Allen will be fucking you."

With obvious embarrassment spreading across her face, she faced him and said to him, "Oh, certainly, I would enjoy that very much."

His shocked look compelled her to ask if that was okay with him. Allen was speechless, so he just shyly nodded yes in disbelief. "Great, then it's settled," I said, as I poured myself another glass of wine.

Later that evening, she went go off and change in lingerie, while he quizzed me over how serious I had been at dinner. I kept reassuring him that he would be doing us a favor, as I had always wanted to find her an intelligent, kind, safe man to fuck in front of me, as it was my favorite fantasy (and hers). And since he had been married for years and hadn't had sex since breaking up, he was perfect. I went on to explain how she had found him so attractive and how she had been eager for him to get to know her more intimately, but how I was the one with all the doubts, which were now all gone.

She then came out into our living room looking as sexy as I had ever seen. She strutted across us on the sofa and modeled her risqué outfit for us. She followed the pattern we had setup, first something very revealing, then an outfit that hid much more skin. But then with each change of outfits, she would progressively show more and more of luscious body. Allen was obviously loving the show.

We had many code phrases in place for her to relay to me what she desired, such as "I changed my mind" or "yes let's do this." She gave me the "let's do it now" code. So, I asked her to show Allen my favorite outfit. She smiled seductively and disappeared in our bedroom for a long time, for so long a time that I am sure that Allen thought the show might be over.

When she returned she was wearing only black nylon stockings, garter belt, heels, black gloves, and a gold necklace—she was otherwise completely naked. This was her serious fucking outfit. I actually thought the gloves were too much, but she loved wearing them. She pranced about, giving us a tantalizing show. But she, like just about every woman I have known, always felt her ass was too big, so she hid her lovely behind from Allen's eyes. I wasn't having any of it, so I asked to get me something from high on the bookshelf at the other end of the room. She knew that I was on to her ass-hiding strategy, so she dutifully walked over, got on her tippy toes, pausing a good, long time, with tightly clenched ass cheeks for us to see, and returned with the item.

Then she sat in Allen's lap and laughed at the situation. She sat on him for about five minutes and Allen, who had started out being quite nervous, was now fairly calm. In fact, he was openly fondling her almost-entirely-naked body, his right hand clutching her ass cheek, his left hand cupping a breast. She then whispered that they should go in the bedroom now. I decided to stay in the living room and I told them so. They both tried to convince me otherwise, but I held firm. Then he and my wife went to our bedroom, where he removed his clothes, climbed in bed with her, caressed her, kissed her, fondled her, licked her, probed her, fucked her, and ejaculated in her. I could only hear occasional groans and moans, but then I heard the large platform bed squeak away.

After they were spent, they stayed in bed and ending up talking about his failed marriage for about an hour. She told me afterwards that he was crying at times. He did almost all the talking, while my wife nodded and reassured him that his future would brighten up soon, kissing him and sucking his cock in between. Meanwhile, I was reading a book and I was somewhat disappointed that they weren't going at it harder and more often. But just when I was sure that there would be no more thunderous sex between them, I heard the bed again squeak furiously.

Not only had Allen just gotten the best psychological therapy possible, he got probably the best piece of ass of his life. And my wife had a great time as well; she later told me that he really knew how to use his tongue and that his cock fit in her perfectly. She later told that she even liked the taste of his cum and that he could fuck her anytime I wanted.

Once they were exhausted, they came out and sat next me on the sofa. Both were naked, except that she still wore her necklace and one stocking. His soft cock looked red and swollen from use; she looked satisfied and wild, as her hair and makeup were a mess. I could smell his cum on her breath.

He thanked me and asked how he could repay me and my answer was that next time he fucked my wife, I was going to join in, which he readily agreed to. I did join in the next time which occurred two weeks later. All in all, I believe that he visited us about three more times, before he found a girlfriend.
I'll bet he's back in bed with your wife despite having a girlfriend! Consider keeping in touch with him, he's a guy who could join you and your wife on short notice when the mood hits. And you don't have to go bar hopping to find someone! Lots of potential here.

wow I need a mate like you