Tied fantasy

Moose690

Male
Jul 16, 2022
My favourite fantasy is to go to a hotel with a bar. Tie my wife in her favourite position.spread eagle, naked, wearing a blindfold. With earbuds playing her favourite loud music. Lube her holes, massage and spank her pussy till she gets all worked up. Then leave for the bar leaving the door ajar. Star chatting up strangers have a few drinks. Then invite 3 or 4 back to the room where my wife lays helpless. When they see her tell them they can play with the slut As she is just a fuck toy. The only rule being she remain tied and blindfolded. Then sit back taking pictures and filming what they do to her. When they are done with her if there’s time go back to the bar and invite some more strangers to the room. With luck some lucky passerby takes advantage of her 0789364E-BB4F-4BA2-A41C-59977B919989.jpegwhile I’m gone.this fantasy really gets my wife worked up when we roll play so maybe some day soon.0789364E-BB4F-4BA2-A41C-59977B919989.jpeg

My favourite fantasy is to go to a hotel with a bar. Tie my wife in her favourite position.spread eagle, naked, wearing a blindfold. With earbuds playing her favourite loud music. Lube her holes, massage and spank her pussy till she gets all worked up. Then leave for the bar leaving the door ajar. Star chatting up strangers have a few drinks. Then invite 3 or 4 back to the room where my wife lays helpless. When they see her tell them they can play with the slut As she is just a fuck toy. The only rule being she remain tied and blindfolded. Then sit back taking pictures and filming what they do to her. When they are done with her if there’s time go back to the bar and invite some more strangers to the room. With luck some lucky passerby takes advantage of her View attachment 966508while I’m gone.this fantasy really gets my wife worked up when we roll play so maybe some day soon.View attachment 966508
Working towards it

Reactions: AleDomAdler
We've done a couple of variations on this theme, mostly successful. The first time we tried this was at an upscale convention center hotel. I left KK naked, save for her heels, tied to the suite's bed, blindfolded, noise-cancelling headphones on, music in the background. I brought willing men from the lounge up to the suite, one or two at a time, and let them explore her.

The second time was opportunistic. We were on a road trip. Our plans changed dynamically, and we ended up at a Days Inn, booking the last available room in a facility that was handling overflow traffic from a local weekend event. No bar/lounge, so I tied and blindfolded KK to the bed, and propped the room's door ajar. I was able to attract about a dozen men into our room over the evening to experience KK's wonderful body. No headphones that time, so she was able to hear the stranger's comments.

Her anthem has become what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. So seems timi will be the key. I’m hopeful this will happen soon.

Attachments

• 7A81FC63-E992-4807-922B-0744243FB077.jpeg
    7A81FC63-E992-4807-922B-0744243FB077.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 37
  • E82B1807-433F-47E8-8C2F-A4EA8FEE5797.jpeg
    E82B1807-433F-47E8-8C2F-A4EA8FEE5797.jpeg
    397.8 KB · Views: 51
We've done a couple of variations on this theme, mostly successful. The first time we tried this was at an upscale convention center hotel. I left KK naked, save for her heels, tied to the suite's bed, blindfolded, noise-cancelling headphones on, music in the background. I brought willing men from the lounge up to the suite, one or two at a time, and let them explore her.

The second time was opportunistic. We were on a road trip. Our plans changed dynamically, and we ended up at a Days Inn, booking the last available room in a facility that was handling overflow traffic from a local weekend event. No bar/lounge, so I tied and blindfolded KK to the bed, and propped the room's door ajar. I was able to attract about a dozen men into our room over the evening to experience KK's wonderful body. No headphones that time, so she was able to hear the stranger's comments.
Oh fuck when and where is your next trip.i want yo cum.eat and fuck her good 👍🤔

Reactions: Moose690
My favourite fantasy is to go to a hotel with a bar. Tie my wife in her favourite position.spread eagle, naked, wearing a blindfold. With earbuds playing her favourite loud music. Lube her holes, massage and spank her pussy till she gets all worked up. Then leave for the bar leaving the door ajar. Star chatting up strangers have a few drinks. Then invite 3 or 4 back to the room where my wife lays helpless. When they see her tell them they can play with the slut As she is just a fuck toy. The only rule being she remain tied and blindfolded. Then sit back taking pictures and filming what they do to her. When they are done with her if there’s time go back to the bar and invite some more strangers to the room. With luck some lucky passerby takes advantage of her View attachment 966508while I’m gone.this fantasy really gets my wife worked up when we roll play so maybe some day soon.View attachment 966508
That is an awesome fantasy you have

Oh I like the fantasy of leaving, and leaving the door open ajar! Very sensual and easy role play, too.

• Love
Reactions: Moose690