Time where I got a cucks wife pregnant

My first couple

The first couple I have played with were around my age at that tie they were both 20, I was 22. I met the girlfriend on a dating site called 'Localhookupz' now called 'provemyself.com' She asked me to meet with her boyfriend first, I was initially a bit hesitant but I decided to take a chance. I met him at his job and he wanted to take a look at my cock. We went to the bathroom and I got hard for him. At this point, my understand was that this was going to be a regular threesome.
We corresponded for a few more times and we decided on a date to meet up at a hotel.
We met at a hotel and we started talking and had a few drinks to ease the mood. Soon we started feeling each other's bodies. I kept an eye out on the guy to see if he was approving of me touching his girlfriend.
As I touched her more and more I always asked "yeah" as I look at him, and he always replied "yeah". His and my dick were roughly the same size he was about half an inch longer and cut while mine was a bit thicker and uncut.
I caught him staring at my cock and craving it and I said "You can suck it if you want" (I never had a guy suck me off before) he eagerly obliged. I started making out with his gf. My fingers ran down her body and ended up in her cunt. I pull my fingers out of her cunt and let him taste it.
I didn't know if this couple were bi or into cuckoldry like me. I didn't want to ruin the mood by asking award question so I decided to move tactfully. I fucked his mouth for a good 15 minutes while I ate her out.
She was already pretty wet from what she was witnessing and really turned on by her boyfriend sucking me off. I was talking dirty to him. I said the usual things like
"Suck that fucking dick"
"You love dick don't you"
"Suck it bitch"
To test the waters. I moved on to
"You want me to fuck your girl" (Cause initially we planned a DP)
He replied with "yeah"
I made eye contact with her and said
"You want me to fuck you"
She replied
"Yeah"
I took my dick out of his mouth and we started to get her ready. We decided on starting at an Eifle tower and moving to a DP. I took her pussy and he took her mouth. Internally I wanted her to have the best sex in her life. I wanted her to forget her boyfriend alltogather. I had her orgasming and I loved taking charge of the situation. I said things to her like. " Look at your boyfriend as I fuck you" with an assertive tone.
I passed her pussy over to him and he started fucking her. My dick was coated with her cum. I told her to "eat your cum off my cock". Everything I said something I kept an eye on the boyfriend to see if he was okay with it or not. Always got the affirmative.
He passed her pussy back to me and I started fucking her harder than before. She started screaming and I loved the look on her boyfriend's face. He was getting even more excited.
I said, " Let's DP this bitch"!! I loved the look of excitement from his face as he said "hell yeah pa". I anchored in her pussy as he fucked her ass. I followed the music as I pumped my dick into her as he was pounding her ass.
We switched spots and I was pounding her asshole. I had to go slow cause I was a bit thicker than her boyfriend. I grabbed onto her tits as I pushed against her body. I pinched her nipple. I fucked her slow ad he was pounding her pussy.
We tried DV but she couldn't fit more than out heads. So she decided to suck us off on her knees. I liked the look he gave when he was staring at my dick.
I took a chance and if he wanted to eat my cum out of her pussy. He said "Yeah". My heart started beating a bit faster. I took his girlfriend on the bed. Edge of the bed. He went on his knees and ate her pussy out a bit more. I was extremely excited at that moment. He gave my dick a quick suck and then I got a hold of his girlfriends legs and started to push all of my cock into her pussy. My dick was hard and actually throbbing. I could feel it pulsating. I went in slowly and she let out a squeal. I pumped her a bit more and kept saying things like:
"You want me to cum in you"
"You want my creampie"
She answered
"Yes pa"
"Yes I want your cum inside me"
I looked at her boyfriend and asked
"You want to eat my cum out of her pussy?"
He replied
"Yes pa"
I knew I was close to Cumming and look directly into her eyes as I was fucking her.
I let out a huge load that I had been saving for the last 2 days
God damn, I was soo excited.
I moved aside and let him devour the creampie.
I loved every slurp I heard. He came really hard on her stomach.
We spent 2 fun hours in that motel room that night.
I met them on 6 more occasions. She did end up pregnant.

FYI this is a copy and paste from my fet page.