Tinder Starbucks restroom date

ayalarosie

Female
This was in 2018. Browsing tinder looking for a big dick to play with lol. I match and start chatting with a guy who is in town visiting his wife's family. We didn't have much time to plan anything, but he was sexy and yes had a big dick lol, about 8". Neither of us would be able to host each other. He told me to meet him at a Starbucks in town and maybe we can drive somewhere. It was slow in Starbucks, I could see a bulge in his pants, told him to go in the bathroom and I'll go in about 30 seconds later. I walk in and he's sitting with his dick out stroking. I lock the door, pull my boobs out and get down to suck his cock. Definitely can't take it all, gagging. He has me get up so he can play with my tits. Has me bend over where he slide in and fucks me. Fucks me for a bit until he pulls out and cums all over my face and tits. We get dressed, order some coffee and go back to our families lol

This was in 2018. Browsing tinder looking for a big dick to play with lol. I match and start chatting with a guy who is in town visiting his wife's family. We didn't have much time to plan anything, but he was sexy and yes had a big dick lol, about 8". Neither of us would be able to host each other. He told me to meet him at a Starbucks in town and maybe we can drive somewhere. It was slow in Starbucks, I could see a bulge in his pants, told him to go in the bathroom and I'll go in about 30 seconds later. I walk in and he's sitting with his dick out stroking. I lock the door, pull my boobs out and get down to suck his cock. Definitely can't take it all, gagging. He has me get up so he can play with my tits. Has me bend over where he slide in and fucks me. Fucks me for a bit until he pulls out and cums all over my face and tits. We get dressed, order some coffee and go back to our families lol
Dam just like that act like nothing happened lol I like that 🔥🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: ayalarosie
What A Hot Experience ; )<~~

Reactions: ayalarosie
Mmmm lucky guy