Tiny dicks

I don't have a tiny cock (at least while I'm erect) at 7"c and fairly thick....

Ok, ok, I'm a grower, definitely NOT a show-er and when my cock is limp, I do actually think it's tiny/small. Though I've never had a woman complain about my "size" and abilities in bed (I'm a sub bottom with men, so does my "size" even matter there?)... None of that really matters when my wife locks me in my cock cage and I'm wearing a pair of sexy panties. It's a Sissy clit at that point, regardless of size.

I do however feel like my cock is small/tiny when compared to my wife's boyfriend's dick (he's 8"c and THICK). Although I've only been his dick ONCE in person in the 6 years they've been dating (they both prefer their alone time), I've seen MANY, many pics of his dick on my wife's phone... And I must admit, it's quite impressive.
I've tried to get my wife into SPH, especially when she has me locked in chastity and I know she's enjoying his big dick, but she simply isn't interested. She won't even admit he's bigger or better than me in bed. As she likes to put it, it's just "different" beteen him and I, and that she gets completely different NEEDS/desires met/fulfilled with each of us.