Tiny penis Chastity humiliation

Aug 11, 2016
Ma
I love when my wife locks my micro penis up in a tiny cage. One of my fantasy’s is for my wife to have a few friends over while I am naked with my tiny cage on serving them drinks and doing what ever humiliating tasks they ask. Taking group pics with me to show all there friends. Having me dress like a sissy maid, then taking turns pegging me while everyone watches, video’s and laughs at what a tiny dick sissy I am. Then my wife invites a bi or gay friend over and has me suck his cock in front of all her friends while they laugh and encourage me to swallow his load. All while they talk about how small my tiny dick is compared to his.

That sounds very exciting.
We only got to the point where my wife lies down with her legs spread and calls me over and says:
- You can never fuck me with that little nothing dick of yours, because only a real man can push his huge dick into my pussy!

DSC05431.JPG09_no_assfuck.jpgMy humiliation_1.jpgMy humiliation_6.jpghandjob.jpg

I love when my wife locks my micro penis up in a tiny cage. One of my fantasy’s is for my wife to have a few friends over while I am naked with my tiny cage on serving them drinks and doing what ever humiliating tasks they ask. Taking group pics with me to show all there friends. Having me dress like a sissy maid, then taking turns pegging me while everyone watches, video’s and laughs at what a tiny dick sissy I am. Then my wife invites a bi or gay friend over and has me suck his cock in front of all her friends while they laugh and encourage me to swallow his load. All while they talk about how small my tiny dick is compared to his.
I love the same thing.I love being laughed at and called names like sissy bitch and micro boy.Also love the girls whiping and caining my ass and legs while there at it.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
What a good gurl you are
You are tiny and pathetic, you can never call yourself a man
Your wife deserves a real man with a proper cock

I love to be humiliated,teased and exposed about my tiny cock..especially when locked up in my tiny micro cage

Attachments

• 2021_10_06__117347470.jpg
    2021_10_06__117347470.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 166
  • 2021_10_06__117347489.jpg
    2021_10_06__117347489.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 2021_10_06__117347505.jpg
    2021_10_06__117347505.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 2021_10_06__117347613.jpg
    2021_10_06__117347613.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 2021_10_06__117347543.jpg
    2021_10_06__117347543.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 203
That sounds very exciting.
We only got to the point where my wife lies down with her legs spread and calls me over and says:
- You can never fuck me with that little nothing dick of yours, because only a real man can push his huge dick into my pussy!

View attachment 968708View attachment 968711View attachment 968713View attachment 968714View attachment 968715
Wife and I agreed from the start NO humiliation is to be involved in our lifestyle encounters/ No cage ever here.

I was nervous when I first showed Jennifer my caged cock. I’d bought the cage about a week earlier and immediately felt so at home in the confines of the small metal cage. She smiled when I pulled down my pants to show her and she loved the power of holding the key (her proudly wearing the key around her neck when running errands etc). Since then, we’ve had a more open discussion about my small cock. Her telling me then and after that she likes my cock but her also telling me it is a small cock. When at home or in public she makes off handed comments about things being small with direct or indirect references to my cock. She is generally a submissive but the cage has equalized some sexual power and she has enjoyed that role.