Title

My wife and I have been married for over 10 years. In the beginning, sex was great but it fizzled out after a couple years. Now, our sex life has become very vanilla. I've heard her speaking to her friends about black men, penis size (i think she's an undercover size queen) and being completely dominated. Overhearing this turned me on like nothing else and I now fantasize about her having unrestrained pleasure with someone else. I have spoken to her about it but she keeps being coy, to not hurt my feelings i guess. Any advice on how to get her to open up and live out this fantasy?
Good luck hope it happens for you! I’ve been trying with mine for awhile so far no success she goes back and forth on it

Reactions: Dlh247 and Tof82
My wife and I have been married for over 10 years. In the beginning, sex was great but it fizzled out after a couple years. Now, our sex life has become very vanilla. I've heard her speaking to her friends about black men, penis size (i think she's an undercover size queen) and being completely dominated. Overhearing this turned me on like nothing else and I now fantasize about her having unrestrained pleasure with someone else. I have spoken to her about it but she keeps being coy, to not hurt my feelings i guess. Any advice on how to get her to open up and live out this fantasy?
Will love to breed her

I m experience bull boy in gujarat
My location :- Ahmedabad
Age 26
Tool size 8 inch
Interested
cockold couple 3some mmf
Whatsapp number

Attachments

• IMG_20210813_192758.jpg
    IMG_20210813_192758.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 3