To shave or not to shave.

droopy1

Male
Gold
My wife shaves and also makes me shave. She says for her it's a personal preference and for me she says only "real" men should have hair.

• Love
Reactions: NHawk
My wife use to shave but once she started having boyfriends her BFF who is a swinger got her to start waxing. She is on her way home now and stoping to get a wax
Cool Waxing is even better. There is also electrolysis that makes hair removal permanent. My wife is thinking about making me get that.

Waxing is the best way smooth as hell
Guys.... waxing is much better then shaving, but laser treated is the best of all. It takes several treatments to get all the hair.... after that it's all smooth, no hair, no stubbles, just lets the pussy juice flow and love to tongue.

FYI: Some of us can touch our nose with our long tongue. Woman love it.

Reactions: droopy1
Guys.... waxing is much better then shaving, but laser treated is the best of all. It takes several treatments to get all the hair.... after that it's all smooth, no hair, no stubbles, just lets the pussy juice flow and love to tongue.

FYI: Some of us can touch our nose with our long tongue. Woman love it.
I was watching Oprah one day and she was interviewing Gene Simmons. She asked him just how long is your tongue? Gene says: Long enough to make you my closest friend. Oprah immediately took a big step back away from him. LOL

• Love
Reactions: Zeke01