To spend the night or not?

RRTXCouple

What are you feelings on the matter. My wife has been wanting to spend the night with a side guy before but it's never happened, just never cum up with the others. Recently she told me the guy that she's been talking to for a while wants her to spend the night. This would be the first "real" meeting up of them..

Too soon to do that or go for it?

What are you feelings on the matter. My wife has been wanting to spend the night with a side guy before but it's never happened, just never cum up with the others. Recently she told me the guy that she's been talking to for a while wants her to spend the night. This would be the first "real" meeting up of them..

Too soon to do that or go for it?
too soon they need to meet and see if they click in person before that

do you feel ready for it? if you feel ready and your wife is ready, this is a good option. it depends on your and your wife's feelings buddy
This is something that she has been asking to do for so long but never has been handed the opportunity form the other side guys. I'm not a jealous man never have been and love that she wants to explore and try different things as well.

Side not we talked last night about it and she's going to spend the night with him. She'll call the audible if she's not feeling comfortable with it though.

I’d see what she is comfortable with. Personally, I’d like my wife back ASAP so I could go down on her freshly fucked body lol. But if my wife wanted to stay out and get her tight little box pounded all night I wouldn’t stop her!!
Yeah it's going to be driving me crazy till she gets home cause I love fucking her when she gets home from seeing her side guy.

As long as she was completely comfortable and I knew she was safe, I wouldn’t have any problem with it. The only thing I would really like, is if she would call me and just put the phone down so I could listen and use my imagination as to what it must look like. I wouldn’t ask or expect her to do it the whole time of course, but at least once, or every so often unexpectedly. Same thing with sending me pictures too, that would be so hot!!

As long as she was completely comfortable and I knew she was safe, I wouldn’t have any problem with it. The only thing I would really like, is if she would call me and just put the phone down so I could listen and use my imagination as to what it must look like. I wouldn’t ask or expect her to do it the whole time of course, but at least once, or every so often unexpectedly. Same thing with sending me pictures too, that would be so hot!!I

I agree.. Just got a checkin from her this morning and was a bit pissed that she "forgot" the pics again...something to work on with her..
I understand the discreet matter of it all I do.. And I'm not asking for face pics and such but a pic.. of just her afterwards or something..

Other than that she seemed to have a good time they are spending some time today again.. I did tell her this morning she needed to make sure she gave him a good blowjob this morning. She needs her protean :)