to watch my wife being gang banged

We love that fantasy too. Wifey has had 5 guys at once, be we certainly fantasize about her taking on 10 or 20 guys. Frat house gangbang has been a popular fantasize for us lately.

I think lots of women have fantasy of having gang bang. Mine is that my husband selects many men. He invites them into the room one by one to have sex with me unprotected. He decides which way each man will have sex with me. I am blindfolded and never get to see the men. When one is finished he leaves and my husband asks next man to come in. Afterwards my husband would have sex with me. He likes to lick his own cum and in my fantasy he would lick other mens cum too.

I think lots of women have fantasy of having gang bang. Mine is that my husband selects many men. He invites them into the room one by one to have sex with me unprotected. He decides which way each man will have sex with me. I am blindfolded and never get to see the men. When one is finished he leaves and my husband asks next man to come in. Afterwards my husband would have sex with me. He likes to lick his own cum and in my fantasy he would lick other mens cum too.
Better when it’s at a party, and later you don’t know which of your friends have used you

• Love
Reactions: SexySeema
That is a very good idea. Would the wives know they had visited me or would it be secret only my husband knows? I would like to join the party with sperm coming out of me.
The one time I actually did it with a sub, it was three guys, and one o their wives. My sub had no clue any of this would happen, and was especially surprised to realize a woman was involved. There were about 20 or so people at the party. She had no idea which four had used her.

• Love
The one time I actually did it with a sub, it was three guys, and one o their wives. My sub had no clue any of this would happen, and was especially surprised to realize a woman was involved. There were about 20 or so people at the party. She had no idea which four had used her.
I would like the wife to watch or to have sex with me too. I would also want one fat old man to have cum in me because I would feel even dirtier. I hope my pussy and bottom are not to sore when I come downstairs.

I would like the wife to watch or to have sex with me too. I would also want one fat old man to have cum in me because I would feel even dirtier. I hope my pussy and bottom are not to sore when I come downstairs.
It depends on the scene. I know tons about my subs before I even meet them, generally. This one, her nips were hardwired to her clit. When the second mouth started working her other tit, she nearly lost it. And then the woman went down on her while her tits were being sucked. The first twenty minutes were spent essentially on “foreplay” and edging her before any penetration took place. And when she returned to the party the cum had been massaged into her face, but not washed off.

• Love
It depends on the scene. I know tons about my subs before I even meet them, generally. This one, her nips were hardwired to her clit. When the second mouth started working her other tit, she nearly lost it. And then the woman went down on her while her tits were being sucked. The first twenty minutes were spent essentially on “foreplay” and edging her before any penetration took place. And when she returned to the party the cum had been massaged into her face, but not washed off.
I love this!