Today I have a delivery coming. u think this will tease him. X

Sexy housewife.

• Sexy

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Hot

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Delivery guy turned up he was very please to see me. He couldn't take his eyes off my chest. Mind you I was very a see through pink top and a black bra. He also commented on the way I bent over to place the package on the floor and he saw my white panties through my leggings.
I think he went away happy and teased. X

• Love
Reactions: Jay_k3135
I bet he's thinking of your body and getting hard after his visit. You are so hot and sexy. I so want to take you in every way !

Mmm and I bet that delivery guy would like to deliver loads more than you ordered next time. I hope you feel good and sexy knowing that he wants to thrust his stiff cock into your gorgeous body !

I will have to dress more sexy next time. U ave any throughts. But can't go to door in just my underwear. What u think.

Well, you could go to the door dressed in a short skirt and no knickers, and a revealing top with no bra - and bending over appropriately you could give him a eyeful of your gorgeous body, and flash your pussy and boobs.

Mmmm that sounds good to me I try that and let u know. Not sure about the no knickers don't want to just give it to me. I like to tease. X

When i was a student, i worked for a delivery company for a summer as a "driver's mate" (read as "general dogsbody and runner" meaning I was the one running backwards and forwards with parcels all day...) Loads of housewives loved to tease; opening the door in nightdresses, dressing gowns, uderwear, sometimes just wrapped in a towel, and often gave a quick flash and a wink when they saw my appreciative smile. I did have a guy in a big posh house in London Colney open the door as his wife walked down the hall naked... he just laughed and said "Don't mind her, she's shameless." Sadly, a full lorry, a tight schedule, and an impatient driver who wasn't shy about using the horn if he thought i was going too slow, meant these interactions were fleeting, but highly appreciated and burned into my memory.