Todays my birthday!

I’ll get all my big cock connections to fuck her pussie on camera for you while sucking you off ,fucking your wife’s holes untill she beg for a break. Will only stop because of painfull red swollen burning ass and pussie ,and sore and tender throat. You’ll have the best movie ever and she’ll have the sorest pussie ever . You’ll be without pussie for quite a while.

Reactions: Playfulcouple1234
Probably easier to count who would NOT want to nail your wife- you could have a meeting of that prestigious club in a phone booth. Can you at least let us know your geographic location?

Alright everyone, today is my birthday.
Who would be willing to fuck my wife in front of me and give me a good show for my birthday? What would you do??
Well I’d definitely have her sit on my face with that beautiful fat ass and I’d explore her pussy and ass with my mouth and fingers as she grounded down into my face… you’d be able to look at each other and watch the expression on her face as I brought her to orgasm…

Alright everyone, today is my birthday.
Who would be willing to fuck my wife in front of me and give me a good show for my birthday? What would you do??
Happy Birthday I’ve just ruined ur wife ball deep and shot my hot cum in her pussy

Same time next year

Attachments

• 1E9AA469-31C3-4802-9D79-6A07598BD56E.png
    1E9AA469-31C3-4802-9D79-6A07598BD56E.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 78