Training them to serve

Probably, but I was trying to check out Lynn from "Lynnandhubby" to see just how big a slut she has become. But their profile restricted. Wasn't interested in the Master clown, just maybe being her Master a few times!!!
Well Lynn is just a guy, so have fun training him

While I can't say all women are into it my wife enjoys being a submissive. She's had a number of dominate bulls that have "trained" her over the years. She likes men to be a little rough with her and use her however they desire.View attachment 608388View attachment 608389
Thanks for posting those photos of your wife. Yes, many women are submissive and will, with a little training, adapt to what their bull wants them to do.

The main thing about training is impressing upon the woman that she is not in charge -- the man is. So many women today are taught to be independent, have self-esteem, etc. That's fine for succeeding in professions, but it has to be cast aside to serve a bull.

While I can't say all women are into it my wife enjoys being a submissive. She's had a number of dominate bulls that have "trained" her over the years. She likes men to be a little rough with her and use her however they desire.View attachment 608388View attachment 608389
I'd use her like the slut she is and then send her back home to you. She knows she is a whore for men's pleasure and wants to serve.