Treadmill delivery

Ron200409

Dec 15, 2017
I purchased a treadmill from BestBuy on black Friday. Was a great deal on a bowflex final price was less then half with free delivery. After ording it I booked the delivery which was Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning comes and the delivery guys call with a half hour heads up of their arrival time. The wife was sitting in bed reading so I informed her that they would be here soon and suggested she get dressed and ready to try out her new treadmill. She was still sleepy and said she wasn't ready to get up.The delivery guys show up and I bring the dog into the bedroom so he wont jump all over them. I guess the wife was sleepy because she had fallen back to sleep and woke up when I brought the dog in. I informed her that they were here and she was excited about getting her new treadmill.I headed outside and met the delivery guys. The treadmill was extremely heavy so we worked at unboxing it and bring it in in pieces to make it easier. I grabbed some of the smaller pieces along with one of the delivery guys and headed toward the house. We were met at the front door by the wife who was getting the doors propped open for the delivery. She hadnt changed out of her sleepwear and was wearing a pair of short boys horns and a very thin almost see through t-shirt. It was a cool morning so being at the front door her nipples were on full display. I saw the delivery guy stare at them as he went by and I gave the wife a playfully head shake and smirk as I went by. The delivery men were both young muscular black men and they worked at getting the treadmill in location. One of the men was wearing a pair of running pants and his bulge was on full display as he checked out the wifes outfit. From just outside the room I watched as my wife bent down to retrieve the instructions from one of the smaller boxes. As she did her boy shorts moved just enough to give a partial view of her pussy. One of the guys nudged the other as if to say did you see that. I winked at the wife to give her the green light. She had obviously noticed his large cock through his running pant. As she squeezed past him to exit the room she "inadvertently" brushed the back of her hand against his cock. She then let out an "oh my" followed by an "im so sorry". The young man assured her there was nothing to be sorry for. At that moment she looked him straight in the eye grabbed full hold of his cock through his pants and said "then you won't mind if I get a better feel. At this point she was just about jerking him off through his pants. As she stood there stroking his clothed o k she looked at the other guy and asked if they had any other packages they wanted to deliver. As she asked that the first guy removed his cock from his pants and the wife instantly dropped to her knees and began sucking his cock. The second guy then approached and also pulled his cock out. There was my wife on her knees su king off the 2 delivery guys. The second guy looked at me with a look that was said " oh ••••" as if he forgot I was there. I gave a thumbs up and sat down to enjoy the show. The wife took turns sucking both of them. The first guy had now reached down and removed my wifes top. The first guy then motioned for her to stand up and he began sucking and fondling her tits. The 2nd guy was now behind her reaching around and had his hands inside her shorts fingering her pussy. He eventually removed her shorts and there she was naked being manhandled by these two hung black guys. She motioned the first guy to sit down on the love seat and she began sucking him off again. The wife now bent over blowing the first guy and the second guy began to lick her pussy from behind. He licked her pussy for awhile and you could clearly tell he was good at it as her moans grew louder and louder. After a few minutes she took her mouth of the first ones cock and said " I need you inside me" the second guy removed his pants which were still half on. And began to slide his cock in her pussy as she returned to sucking the others cock. I couldn't take it anymore and whipped out my cock and started jerking off as 8 watched my wife being spitroasted by these two delivery guys. Should I continue?