Tribute my wife please.

I showed the wife your picture while we fucked,she was wearing the same panties as in the picture.
She was very turned on and wanted you to fuck her while wearing these panties,she now wants to see more cocks with her picture!
So hot to hear that!! I need more of her pics to cock:)

Reactions: Voyager
So hot to hear that!! I need more of her pics to cock:)
Just for you ,we had just came in from the pub, I'd been touching her up most the night,so I couldn't wait to get home to fuck her. She loves vintage lingerie,she removed her skirt so I could feel her silky slip. She always keeps me guessing as to what type of panties she's wearing. I kept the panties on while I fucked her. Do you want show her what her second cock of the night would have been like?

Just for you ,we had just came in from the pub, I'd been touching her up most the night,so I couldn't wait to get home to fuck her. She loves vintage lingerie,she removed her skirt so I could feel her silky slip. She always keeps me guessing as to what type of panties she's wearing. I kept the panties on while I fucked her. Do you want show her what her second cock of the night would have been like?
Hell yes I do!

Here she has me excited!
I've been working away from home,so I've been face timing the wife,I was shocked one night as I saw on her tablet she had your picture of your cock while you were watching the video of her. I asked her and she told me she looked at the pictures while playing with her vibrator !
Hopefully do some more videos for you to flash your dick at!

Reactions: nwchipaul
I've been working away from home,so I've been face timing the wife,I was shocked one night as I saw on her tablet she had your picture of your cock while you were watching the video of her. I asked her and she told me she looked at the pictures while playing with her vibrator !
Hopefully do some more videos for you to flash your dick at!
I would love to do more for both of you:)