Tribute time

Johnfunone

Male
Gold
Wife came home to find me jacking off.🤷🏻‍ thought she was going to get mad at me for not cleanimg the house first... lol
Pleasantly, she sat down across from me and we masterbated together. She said she want to see other guys masterbate to her pics.
Ive been working on her for a few yrs now. This is definitely new territory for her. Would be the first "step in the right direction" for us.
Dm for pics to tribute. Said she would love to see some black guys masterbating too. But all are welcome.

Attachments

• 20211113_024317.jpg
    20211113_024317.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 61
La moglie è tornata a casa e mi ha trovato a farmi una sega. 🤷🏻‍ pensava che si sarebbe arrabbiata con me per non aver pulito prima la casa... lol
Piacevolmente, si è seduta di fronte a me e abbiamo masterizzato insieme. Ha detto che voleva vedere altri ragazzi masterizzare con le sue foto.
Sto lavorando su di lei da alcuni anni ormai. Questo è decisamente un nuovo territorio per lei. Sarebbe il primo "passo nella giusta direzione" per noi.
Dm per le foto in omaggio. Ha detto che le sarebbe piaciuto vedere anche dei ragazzi di colore che si masturbano. Ma tutti sono i benvenuti.
Bellissimo occhio scuro da leccare